PBXes » English » Providers » New to service; but not to voip
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
fon

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
New to service; but not to voip Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

This is my initial post so my thanks to all who've posted here and helped me get my configuration live.

I've assigned DIDs from three providers, Flowroute, Voip.ms, and Vitelity. The first two use SIP URIs to route their DIDs and the last requires registration.

DIDs come into a default trunk that feeds a couple of time-dependent IVRs.

DID from Flowroute does not show up and I get a busy signal. I've sent in a support request to them. DID calls from them do not show up on either log. Might be a carrier (Level3) issue.

I'm only using Flowroute for termination at present and it works as advertised and their CDRs show usage.

wav and mp3 uploads worked well.

Unresolved:
Email of received voice mail does not go out nor is any activity in this direction indicated in the logs.

Any wisdom toward correcting this would be appreciated.

Thanks.

UPDATE

DID from Flowroute not working was solved by changing the routing at their end from SIP URI (identical URI to the one working with voip.ms) to Register.

I submitted a sip trace in closing their ticket in case it was on their end. Looked that way to me but I'm not a voip engineer.

Voice mail sent via email still not working.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by fon on 14.04.2014 at 06:59.

14.04.2014 00:49 fone1minder is offline Search for Posts by fone1minder Add fone1minder to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: