PBXes » English » Terminal Equipment » RE: Incoming calls not ringing after some time
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tob

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Incoming calls not ringing after some time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello!

I am experiencing the following problem:

Shortly after registering (i.e. logging in) my various clients (two extensions as Sipdroid on Android, one through a Grandstream HT701) both in- and outbound calling work fine.

Then, after some time (probably about an hour or two), inbound calls will not ring, while the "status" display on the pbxes website is still showing the phone ringing. It is irrelevant whether the call is coming from an internal extension or an external number. If I re-start one of the clients (or make an outgoing call), then inbounds will generally ring again for a while.

Seems like something is going stale in these connections. Any ideas how to fix this?

16.01.2014 19:08 tobim is offline Search for Posts by tobim Add tobim to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Incoming calls not ringing after some time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Are you using the recommended TCP (or TLS) protocol in Sipdroid?

17.01.2014 10:02 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
tob

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: Incoming calls not ringing after some time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks for the reply!

In Sipdroid, I am using TCP.

20.01.2014 19:35 tobim is offline Search for Posts by tobim Add tobim to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: