PBXes » English » Queues, Digital Receptionist, Faxmail, Voicemail and Ring Groups » RE: routing to classical extensions not working anymore
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
fre
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 27.05.2006

routing to classical extensions not working anymore Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi

This is the second time I ask this question. Hope someone from the support team can answer this:

I have several classical extensions configured to which calls can be forwarded. Both by the digital receptionist or if no answer.

I noticed that this functionality has suddenly stopped working while I have changed nothing in the configuration. All routings to classical extensions trigger the system answer that the destination cannot be dialed. No matter if the routing was dialed by the digital receptionist or direct from the incoming routing settings. The system log gives the following error:
app_dial.c: Unable to create channel of type '' (cause 66 - Channel not implemented)

The extensions itself seem to be working fine as I can dial them direcly with their extenion number? What can be the reason of this error?

Regards
Fred

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by fre on 26.11.2013 at 13:05.

26.11.2013 13:05 fredvasse is offline Search for Posts by fredvasse Add fredvasse to your Buddy List
tel
Premium Account

Registration Date: 28.07.2008

RE: routing to classical extensions not working anymore Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi Fred,
I would suggest very carefully checking your config again. Can you set your inbound route to directly call a classic or normal extension without using the digital receptionist at all. Does that work ?
I guess you should narrow down the problem to either your inbound routing or your receptionist first. Then If there is an actual bug you will need IPTel to assist.
Regards

26.11.2013 16:30 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List
fre
Grünschnabel

RE: routing to classical extensions not working anymore Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thx for the reply.

When I set an inbound route directly to a classical extension the error message is being played as well...

Regards
Fred

26.11.2013 17:54 fredvasse is offline Search for Posts by fredvasse Add fredvasse to your Buddy List
tel
Premium Account

Registration Date: 28.07.2008

Are you 100% sure that the trunk and inbound route is set up correctly with the working hours etc ?
If so then you will have to wait for IPTel,
Regards

26.11.2013 18:53 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List
fre
Grünschnabel

It worked for the past two years, so I suppose I have set it up right

Regards
Fred

27.11.2013 10:10 fredvasse is offline Search for Posts by fredvasse Add fredvasse to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: