PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: inbound route to classic extension with incoming CID
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
thu

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
inbound route to classic extension with incoming CID Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi guys,

I set my inbound route to a classic phone number, when some one calls me on any of my trunck, it will only show my outbound phone number, is there any way i can let pbxes pass the CID to my classic phone?

09.09.2013 05:39 thunderzhao is offline Search for Posts by thunderzhao Add thunderzhao to your Buddy List
tel
Premium Account

Registration Date: 28.07.2008

RE: inbound route to classic extension with incoming CID Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,
pbxes normally passes the cid ok (as long as you haven't set a cid in the outbound trunk).
Some providers need the userid/password setting in a particular manner (ie no username and password:username in the password field of the trunk) to pass cid correctly.
There is info in the forum about this

09.09.2013 11:46 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List
thu

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: inbound route to classic extension with incoming CID Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Zitat:
Originally posted by tel
Hi,
pbxes normally passes the cid ok (as long as you haven't set a cid in the outbound trunk).
Some providers need the userid/password setting in a particular manner (ie no username and password:username in the password field of the trunk) to pass cid correctly.
There is info in the forum about this

thanks for the info, do you know where that post is?

10.09.2013 05:18 thunderzhao is offline Search for Posts by thunderzhao Add thunderzhao to your Buddy List
tel
Premium Account

Registration Date: 28.07.2008

Just search for callerid,
I copied this from the first post that came up. I used it and it worked perfectly for me.

Just tried this with voicetrading to forward the caller id to my mobile and it works.

I have setup a trunk for outgoing calls using voicetrading.

username: leave empty
password: password:voicetradingusername

10.09.2013 13:37 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: