PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: None of my extensions work anymore
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
akl

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
None of my extensions work anymore & Google Voice Issue Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello, I am not sure why but, my extensions are not working anymore. I have tried pressing Submit and Start in the Personal Data, resetting the extensions, but nothing. They ring one and go to voice mail or just go to voice mail.

Please help!

***Update: So I figured out the issue and uncovered another in the process. I had three outgoing routes matched to three different extensions. I have a SOHO account. When I removed two of the outbound routes it fixed the issue and now I am getting calls through with no issues.

The only issue that remains is my Google Voice Account not working. I am going to try to set up another Google account to test whether there is an issue with my current Google account. I will report back.

***Update again, Google Voice sent an email to me concerning PBXes.com's IP address as a client on my account. I verified it, but I ended up changing my password and within minutes, my account seemed to become unlocked. Hope this helps someone. Everything seems to be up and running fine with both SIP and Google Voice trunks.

***Another update. After getting things set with extensions and routes, I lost all outbound calling and forwarding. I have removed the GV trunk changed data centers and removed all but one outgoing route. Does anyone have any experience with this?

Now my mobile number that is where calls are forwarded to is blacklisted???? What is going on????

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by akl on 16.08.2013 at 19:33.

07.08.2013 22:43 aklocal is offline Search for Posts by aklocal Add aklocal to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: None of my extensions work anymore Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I am glad you sorted out most of the issues you had, and let us know how to solve them.

Regarding you current issue, blacklisting occurs when double accounts are detected. As we are offering valuable free PBX accounts for almost 8 years, we had to limit that to one free account per user. Your double account is "techc...". To get blacklisting removed, upgrade it to a paid account, please (as discussed elsewhere in the forum).

Unfortunately we are getting more and more complaints about the policy of limiting to just one free account. That's why we are now considering to stop free accounts and start charging for all services, like WhatsApp for example did.

18.08.2013 10:54 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
akl

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: None of my extensions work anymore Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

First, thank you for the response.

That must be it then. I should have only two accounts now that are both paid. One is a Premium and one is a Soho. Is there a way to email me with the list of accounts that my mobile is attached to? Or can I email you the only two accounts that I should have and you delete the rest?

I found one account that has been deleted "kusp.."

I found that one of my previous issues was trunks with callwithus.com.... I saw a post that stated it would help to be on www4 or www7. I will try that and report back.

I cannot find any other test accounts other than my two paid accounts that have my mobile number attached. Please let me know if you find any others. I really do need to have my mobile number un-blacklisted asap.

Thanks again for the response.

***Can anyone help with this? I have deleted the only other free account I had. I should only have two accounts, one Premium and one SOHO. This is making it extremely difficult.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by akl on 03.09.2013 at 15:43.

18.08.2013 15:26 aklocal is offline Search for Posts by aklocal Add aklocal to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

We've deleted account "techc...". Hope your system is working fine now.

04.09.2013 20:41 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: