PBXes » English » Providers » RE: Outbound Trunk (callwithus) and Pbxes not connecting
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
avi
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 02.03.2012

Outbound Trunk (callwithus) and Pbxes not connecting Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello,

GENERAL ISSUE:
------------------------------
Calls outgoing through callwithus.com outbound trunk are not being connected.

DESCRIPTION OF THE ISUE:
During The last few days I had been receiving intermitent emails from pbxes telling me that my three callwithus.com trunks were down and then up again.

Now the problem is much worse, since Pbxes is no longer sending any outbound calls to this provider.

CLUES TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM
(1) I tried connecting directly to callwithus.com (not using Pbxes as an intermmediate), and the calls go out flawlessly.

(2) When on PBXES website I click on "Status" and I see that callwithus trunks are grayed out.

(3) NEW INFORMATION: I'm being told that www2 and www3 are being banned. The only suggestion they gave me was to either switch to a different wwwX or to find an alternative to PBXES.

Can you please help me fix this problem?

Thanks,

Mauricio

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by avi on 17.07.2013 at 22:06.

17.07.2013 21:26 avikoo is offline Search for Posts by avikoo Add avikoo to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Outbound Trunk (callwithus) and Pbxes not connecting Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Now your trunks to CallWithUs are shown as being registered.

If they get alerted as down again, try to change to www4 or www7 in Personal Data.

23.07.2013 15:56 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
avs
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 24.04.2013

RE: Outbound Trunk (callwithus) and Pbxes not connecting Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I was also having the same problem with CallWithUs connections, but no problems have appeared for over a week now, so hopefully this is sorted out?

01.08.2013 11:29 avsidya is offline Search for Posts by avsidya Add avsidya to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: