PBXes » English » Providers » RE: voip.mtt.ru - Online trunk is not available for incoming calls
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
pbf
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 30.12.2010

Online trunk is not available for incoming calls Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello

After last restore my account I found new problem. Trunk of voip.mtt.ru is green on Status page. Meanwhile incoming calls are not available. Provider's side has no register from pbxes.
If I re-save trunk it became working for sometime. Later goes out again.

05.06.2013 21:04 pbforns is offline Search for Posts by pbforns Add pbforns to your Buddy List
wgo

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: Online trunk is not available for incoming calls Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have the same problem, how to fix? can not work already the third day!

If the tab "Personal Data" change "Timezone :: Datacenter:" and click "the submit Andes start" registration voip.mtt.ru happening but after a while the calls stop coming back and you do the above steps written ("Personal Data" to change "Timezone :: Datacenter:" and click "the submit Andes start") over and over again!

the fifth day of surfing ever Timezone :: Datacenter: - not far from the computer to move - or calls stop coming and you have to switch

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by wgo on 09.06.2013 at 09:56.

08.06.2013 10:12 wgood is offline Search for Posts by wgood Add wgood to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: voip.mtt.ru - Online trunk is not available for incoming calls Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

We have lowered the interval for trunks to re-register for your two accounts. Please don't click "Submit & Start" in Personal Data now as this would clear the temporary setting of re-registration interval.

Re-saving a trunk or other settings, and clicking the red bar is OK.

Does this help?

11.06.2013 20:07 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
pbf
Grünschnabel

RE: voip.mtt.ru - Online trunk is not available for incoming calls Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

That way not helped. The problem stays as well.
Default value of expire for voip.mtt.ru is 3600. It could be possible server blocks short re-register sessions. I'm not sure.

11.06.2013 22:21 pbforns is offline Search for Posts by pbforns Add pbforns to your Buddy List
wgo

Registration Date: 01.01.1970

pbf напишите пожалуйста свой скайп или другие контакты,
my Skype: alegzei

12.06.2013 10:00 wgood is offline Search for Posts by wgood Add wgood to your Buddy List
pbf
Grünschnabel

I performed my own research by using SIP Trace function on System Log page. In fact I caught REGISTER request from Pbxes only after submit button and red bar press then. Later I didn't find REGISTER request from Pbxes. Set expire interval is 540 now, so it can be lost due to trace interval is 300, I tried to repeat manually and didn't catch this one. Pls, check this issue.

12.06.2013 16:47 pbforns is offline Search for Posts by pbforns Add pbforns to your Buddy List
tel
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 29.03.2011

We have the same issue. Support help! All last week not work.

14.06.2013 12:51 teletripbx is offline Search for Posts by teletripbx Add teletripbx to your Buddy List
pbf
Grünschnabel

Is it possible to resolve this problem? it's still active.
Now I use sip proxy for this route. That's not good idea.

13.08.2013 21:49 pbforns is offline Search for Posts by pbforns Add pbforns to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: