PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: Receive "please enter extension id" when trying to setup a mobile extension
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
art
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 05.11.2006

Receive "please enter extension id" when trying to setup a mobile extension Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have only a few mobile extensions.. today (and yesterday) I've been trying to add a mobile extension in place of a sip extension..
So I deleted the sip extension..
then tried to insert an entry for the mobile extension.

I receive "please enter extension id" - ??

ofcourse I've input an extension id.. so I'm confused. Now with the others (regular sip extensions that I should make mobile extensions) I'm afraid of deleting them and not being able to recreate them.

03.06.2013 21:01 artarzi is offline Search for Posts by artarzi Add artarzi to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Receive "please enter extension id" when trying to setup a mobile extension Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Which browser did you use? I suggest trying another one to see if it is related. Thanks!

04.06.2013 10:03 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
art
Grünschnabel

RE: Receive "please enter extension id" when trying to setup a mobile extension Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Originally was using Chrome. I tried I-Explorer with the same result! I've run out of browsers on PCs - Next, I tried creating the extension using iPad (Safari) again, it's the same result.
I should inform that prior to requesting help, I tried selecting personal data and just clicking "Submit and Start".

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by art on 04.06.2013 at 19:38.

04.06.2013 19:31 artarzi is offline Search for Posts by artarzi Add artarzi to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

I tried successfully adding extension "777" from your account using Chrome - just entered the extension number, nothing else, and clicked Submit.

Can you reproduce that? Which extension number did you try?

05.06.2013 10:22 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
art
Grünschnabel

{embarrassed} I was inserting the accountID prior to the extension number.

It's been a while since I've setup most of the extensions but I thought I had to do that (I know I have to do it on the extensions themselves).

Apologies for the confusion.

05.06.2013 18:48 artarzi is offline Search for Posts by artarzi Add artarzi to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: