PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: not abe to connect
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
nat
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 30.05.2008

not abe to connect Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

i am not abe to connect to pbxes.org since yesterday.. also i am not able to login to web gui at pbxes.org.

i get "This webpage is not available"

i think its related to www6 maintenance of yesterday and i think my account was not moves to alternate server

31.05.2013 11:04 natures is offline Search for Posts by natures Add natures to your Buddy List
ste
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 27.10.2011

RE: not abe to connect Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I'm having the same problem nat. I was also migrated from www6.

31.05.2013 11:33 stephenpickering is offline Search for Posts by stephenpickering Add stephenpickering to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: not abe to connect Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Your accounts are on www3 now. Did you change manually? Automatic failover yesterday was to www7.

31.05.2013 15:19 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
ste
Grünschnabel

I manually moved to www3 as one of my trunks fails on anything other than www3 or www6. I am unable to connect to www3 or any other system. Can you move me to www6 please?

01.06.2013 01:10 stephenpickering is offline Search for Posts by stephenpickering Add stephenpickering to your Buddy List
rod
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 07.06.2008

I am also the same condition.

02.06.2013 05:41 rodo is offline Search for Posts by rodo Add rodo to your Buddy List
ste
Grünschnabel

I am still unable to even connect to the admin interface. All my phones are offline. Is it possible to have my account reset so I can at least login and make changes please?

03.06.2013 11:26 stephenpickering is offline Search for Posts by stephenpickering Add stephenpickering to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Both accounts, rod.. and ste.. have been restored.

03.06.2013 18:18 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
ste
Grünschnabel

thanks i-p.

17.06.2013 11:54 stephenpickering is offline Search for Posts by stephenpickering Add stephenpickering to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: