PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: The user you are trying to use is unavailable
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
con
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 10.08.2012

The user you are trying to use is unavailable Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi, I have this problem. I call my trunk from another phone, so it rings to my extension. While online with my extension and my trunk, if a make another call to my same trunk it says: "The user you are trying to reach is unavailable."

I remebered before it used to work. And also, it says that i should have 2 simultaneous calls available.

Can somebody explain ???

04.04.2013 16:08 conofrei is offline Search for Posts by conofrei Add conofrei to your Buddy List
art
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 05.11.2006

RE: The user you are trying to use is unavailable Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

What "says" you can have two simultaneous calls? Do you mean your service provider?

04.06.2013 20:41 artarzi is offline Search for Posts by artarzi Add artarzi to your Buddy List
con
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 10.08.2012

RE: The user you are trying to use is unavailable Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

This message is from PBX and not from my Service Provider

17.09.2013 17:07 conofrei is offline Search for Posts by conofrei Add conofrei to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

You have to enable call waiting for the extension. This is done thru the web interface under extensions.

18.09.2013 12:13 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: