PBXes » English » Terminal Equipment » RE: cisco 7945 / milkfish / proxy
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
baz

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
cisco 7945 / milkfish / proxy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all,

I'm hoping someone more knowledgeable than me can help me out with configuring my cisc0 7945. I'm running ddwrt with milkfish on which is supposed to act like a sip proxy and mangle the data that the cisco sends so that it might actually work.

However, I can't get it to work. I cant see it showing in the milkfish at all. <outboundProxy>192.168.1.1</outboundProxy>
<outboundProxyPort>5060</outboundProxyPort>

Should work, shouldn't it?

26.01.2013 09:42 bazmercer is offline Search for Posts by bazmercer Add bazmercer to your Buddy List
neo

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: cisco 7945 / milkfish / proxy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I'm dealing with similar issues with my CP-7960g. I'm trying to get it configured properly but I think I have a config file issue. Where did you get your info regarding DD-WRT to act as a proxy?

17.05.2013 01:00 neopcs01 is offline Search for Posts by neopcs01 Add neopcs01 to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: