PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: www2.pbxes.com
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jow

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
www2.pbxes.com Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

www2.pbxes.com is down now for nearly 6 hours and my account hasnt automatically been transferred to a working server. What's going on!? :p

23.01.2013 08:49 jowtron is offline Search for Posts by jowtron Add jowtron to your Buddy List
maz

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: www2.pbxes.com Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Down for me as well. can't even view the ui on the web and phones don't work.

23.01.2013 10:17 mazepallas is offline Search for Posts by mazepallas Add mazepallas to your Buddy List
qho
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 29.12.2006

RE: www2.pbxes.com Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Insanely bad that there is no info regarding this at all. Down for me as well.

23.01.2013 10:40 qhost is offline Search for Posts by qhost Add qhost to your Buddy List
mar
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 13.12.2010

Having the same issue here.

23.01.2013 10:48 marklawrenson is offline Search for Posts by marklawrenson Add marklawrenson to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Lampe RE: www2.pbxes.com Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks for your reports. We haven't checked forum this morning, and only noticed what happened by phone call. Now it should be sorted.

Monitoring systems did not classify the partial outage of www2 severe enough to report outside office. We are changing severity levels to avoid such event in future.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

23.01.2013 13:09 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: