PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: Two Things (Multiple Phone Numbers and G729)
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
kin

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Multiple Incoming Phone Numbers Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have two DID numbers with Callcentric. I want to Inbound Route these two numbers to different extensions. Is that not possible? Does Callcentric not differentiate between what number is being dialed in to it's service? Or am I missing something?

(Ignore the G729 comment in the subject, I separated that question into a different thread)

This post has been edited 5 time(s), it was last edited by kin on 10.12.2012 at 18:19.

09.12.2012 00:55 kingsett is offline Search for Posts by kingsett Add kingsett to your Buddy List
baz

RE: Two Things (Multiple Phone Numbers and G729) Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

You'll need two trunks

20.12.2012 16:05 bazmercer is offline Search for Posts by bazmercer Add bazmercer to your Buddy List
kin

RE: Two Things (Multiple Phone Numbers and G729) Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Dang it.
Well, that's alright, I can just order a new DID and make a new account for each DID via Callcentric.
It's messy, but it'll work.

21.12.2012 19:31 kingsett is offline Search for Posts by kingsett Add kingsett to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: