PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: do you help your customers?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tic
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 17.06.2010

i share your disappointment with LACK of any customer service @ pbxes! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Is it so difficult to answer a post in this forum?
there just 1 or 2 messages A DAY here, and all from paying customers experiencing issues.

my question (http://www1.pbxes.com/forum/thread.php?t...1353180001&sid=) is unanswered since 17.11 now! unglücklich
what a shame!

20.11.2012 15:42 tico is offline Search for Posts by tico Add tico to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: do you help your customers? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

If you need an answer from us, please choose personal support.

Many customers don't like to share their support questions public because of privacy concerns. Also, the public forum and HELP section is a community approach, like open-source software/documentation, corresponding to free/low cost account offering. As often with such projects, individual support is payable.

The reason why we had to block free users from the forum is the effort of moderation. If anybody can post, as it was in the beginning of PBXes, there were lots of doubles, because every newbie just asked questions, instead of searching for answers.

20.11.2012 20:11 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
tic
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 17.06.2010

RE: do you help your customers? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

And you will charge me for that inquiry, right?
That's wonderful! Poorly documented feature seems to not work as expected, and a customer should pay to clarify whether is it so.

Actually i was hoping to get community help (as there are 174.497 accounts). Can't understand why there is no life in this forum.

Is there any unofficial forum where one actually could get help in within maybe a day or two?

p.s. Iptel, you should really hire an intern that would address customer inquires and improve documentation. Provided the userbase you have, that won't make you bankrupt.

thanks

26.11.2012 12:27 tico is offline Search for Posts by tico Add tico to your Buddy List
tel
Premium Account

Registration Date: 28.07.2008

Hi Tico,
Yes you are right, the forum has completely died this year. Possibly this is because many people like myself just use a basic standard configuration which is very reliable. The only issues I ever see are general server ones so the minimalist support model doesn't really affect me, I guess you get what you pay for.
I was guided with the initial setup of my pbx and ATAs by 'Diafora' , a prolific poster who sadly doesn't appear now. I understand your frustration but until others with technical expertise come forward and help then nothing will change.

Regards

26.11.2012 15:36 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: