PBXes » English » PBXes PRO » RE: Maximum Time per outgoing trunk/extension
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ber

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Maximum Time per outgoing trunk/extension Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

PBXES,
I know we can set a maximum amount of minutes per call in settings, and I wonder whether you could also have a similar provision to set up an absolute maximum amount of minutes per extension, or outgoing trunk, per day (24 hour period). Thanks, Bernie.

15.11.2012 04:24 bernie2 is offline Search for Posts by bernie2 Add bernie2 to your Buddy List
tel
Premium Account

Registration Date: 28.07.2008

RE: Maximum Time per outgoing trunk/extension Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yes, that would be a useful feature for me too

15.11.2012 14:03 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Maximum Time per outgoing trunk/extension Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

PBXes PRO allows to set a global limit on all extensions/trunks in the Call Shop >> Statistics module. When it gets used up, it needs to be raised again (there is no daily limit).

30.11.2012 00:02 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
ber

Registration Date: 01.01.1970

It does not seem to be working for me. All I see is a value that I need to put in there. Is it minutes or dollars? Also, when I put a random number of 10, and check again after calls are made, there is no change on the statistics screen. Would you please explain to me how this call shop works for me to be able to implement it. Thanks.

20.12.2012 03:13 bernie5 is offline Search for Posts by bernie5 Add bernie5 to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Did you enter rates already?

23.12.2012 21:58 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: