PBXes » English » Terminal Equipment » RE: Cisco phones and unreliable BLF field
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ani
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 09.02.2012

Cisco phones and unreliable BLF field Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have 20 Cisco SPA504G phones with Attendant consoles.
I set up BLFs for all of them.

After a long struggle, i've got them to work.
But they are unresponsive and unreliable.

When an incoming call to all phones is placed, all phones ring but the flashing red lights are random, very few times they all flash, most of the times only half of them flash.
This is for all sorts of calls. How can we improve the reliability of the BLF?

Here is a screenshot of our config:
http://d.pr/i/eklA

31.10.2012 14:19 animmo is offline Search for Posts by animmo Add animmo to your Buddy List
eco
Premium Account

Registration Date: 05.12.2008

RE: Cisco phones and unreliable BLF field Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have the same problem setting up BLF our Cisco 8851 and I would like to have an answer if PBXes supports it and how to configure it.

06.12.2017 22:52 ecodev is offline Search for Posts by ecodev Add ecodev to your Buddy List
qii
Premium Account

Registration Date: 19.10.2012

RE: Cisco phones and unreliable BLF field Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Was anyone able to get this resolved? I have clients with CISCO SPA504 and SPA508. The BLF will work if internal extensions are called. They turn on while an outside line is called but after it is answered the extension looks available again even though they are talking to an outside call.

Also, I cannot get intercom to work at all.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by qii on 10.07.2019 at 01:23.

10.07.2019 01:22 qiiring is offline Search for Posts by qiiring Add qiiring to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: