PBXes » English » Terminal Equipment » RE: SPA-3102 Configuration
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
lan

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Fragezeichen SPA-3102 Configuration Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

People am dying here. I have been trying for the past couple of days to have pbxes register on spa-3102 without any success.
Is it my router?
I am on o2 internet UK
Is it that pbxes is not compatible?

Someone Please Shed some light. verwirrt verwirrt verwirrt verwirrt verwirrt verwirrt verwirrt verwirrt verwirrt

25.07.2012 01:40 languagedirect is offline Search for Posts by languagedirect Add languagedirect to your Buddy List
tel
Premium Account

Registration Date: 28.07.2008

RE: SPA-3102 Configuration Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,
spa3102 works fine with pbxes, what is the problem exactly ?
Regards

25.07.2012 11:55 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List
lan

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Achtung RE: SPA-3102 Configuration Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Sorry I forgot to use static IP.großes Grinsen
Problem solved.

Now trying to figure out how to make pstn to voip gateway setup work?

Any ideas or encouragement? verwirrt

27.07.2012 15:27 languagedirect is offline Search for Posts by languagedirect Add languagedirect to your Buddy List
tel
Premium Account

Registration Date: 28.07.2008

RE: SPA-3102 Configuration Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,
You'll need to describe what functionality you want, ie do you want the pstn line as a trunk available to other extensions or do you just want it to ring through to the local extension and be picked up just by that extension for outgoing.
Search on spa3102 in the forum, some information there.
Regards

27.07.2012 20:00 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: