PBXes » English » PBXes PRO » RE: Sound Distorted - bad quality
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
hal

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Sound Distorted - bad quality Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Dear Pbxes,
IVR and music on hold sounds very bad, like metallic noises being playd along with music or speech.

Recordings are made from human voice and sampled at 8hz 16 bit mono and they play nice on my computer.

Tried the same recording with another pbx. No issue here

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by hal on 25.06.2012 at 17:02.

25.06.2012 16:47 halldis is offline Search for Posts by halldis Add halldis to your Buddy List
evo

RE: Sound Distorted - bad quality Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,

Same problem here. But this only occurs for incoming calls. For outgoing calls the music on hold plays fine.

Can someone help?

Thanks!

05.02.2013 22:40 evosolutions is offline Search for Posts by evosolutions Add evosolutions to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Sound Distorted - bad quality Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Are you using the same SIP provider for inbound and outbound?

07.02.2013 23:48 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
evo

Yes! In this case the SIP provider is vono.net.br

07.02.2013 23:49 evosolutions is offline Search for Posts by evosolutions Add evosolutions to your Buddy List
vin
Premium Account

Registration Date: 29.10.2009

Sound Distorted - bad quality Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I noticed the same problems on www1 & www3 due to Pbxes problems... but I saw my credit for trouble shooting discharging all!

That is a problem of yours.
So why did u descharge my credit?

12.02.2014 12:10 vincenzol71 is offline Search for Posts by vincenzol71 Add vincenzol71 to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

@vin... If you ask for Personal Support we charge 15 minute increments. There is still support time left to help you.

You mentioned after changing to www2 your audio is better. To resolve the issue prodiving your IP address would be helpful, e.g. a dyndns one. Otherwise a trace can be made from your end, which we can forward to the datacenter provider in Nürnberg. You run MTR to www1 . pbxes . com.

12.02.2014 13:58 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
vin
Premium Account

Registration Date: 29.10.2009

This is a trace to have a look at the routinh, from my site to your servers in Nurnberg

Thank u

13.02.2014 11:20 vincenzol71 is offline Search for Posts by vincenzol71 Add vincenzol71 to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: