PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: I can't forward call with SIP URI
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
imu

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
I can't forward call with SIP URI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi everybody,

I have a problem to forward the calls to callcentric SIP URI, I've put SIP/1777MYACCOUNT@callcentric.com, but it doesnt work. So i got a message "Busy here", so i don't know why it is the reason, could you help me with this issue?, verwirrt

thanks in advance Freude

12.06.2012 19:19 imusgo is offline Search for Posts by imusgo Add imusgo to your Buddy List
baz

RE: I can't forward call with SIP URI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Any luck with this? Whats in the logs?

25.08.2012 11:16 bazmercer is offline Search for Posts by bazmercer Add bazmercer to your Buddy List
arn

RE: I can't forward call with SIP URI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Zitat:
Originally posted by imusgo
Hi everybody,

I have a problem to forward the calls to callcentric SIP URI, I've put SIP/1777MYACCOUNT@callcentric.com, but it doesnt work. So i got a message "Busy here", so i don't know why it is the reason, could you help me with this issue?, verwirrt

thanks in advance Freude

You have an error in your SIP URI address. Change it to

SIP/1777MYACCOUNT@in.callcentric.com

and it will work.

Read more at http://www.callcentric.com/faq/4/130

26.08.2012 15:01 arnebolen is offline Search for Posts by arnebolen Add arnebolen to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: