PBXes » English » PBXes PRO » RE: Google voice(losing registration)
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
kia

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Google voice(Stop working ) Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

When i Add Incoming Route using trunk name + caller id name with Callthru as destination , after some days GV stop working and i have to re-save GV traunks .

It seems to be GV trunks are losing registration .

i-p-tel please advice

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by kia on 17.05.2012 at 06:44.

16.05.2012 05:42 kiatell is offline Search for Posts by kiatell Add kiatell to your Buddy List
gag

RE: Google voice(losing registration) Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello
Exactly same issue here as well
Google trunks lost registration three times in last 48 hours , even 1 other trunks also lost registration once , i had to shift between www2 to www4 ....but since this was not solving issue , i thought to move to www7 ,but that never worked , on restarting i was struck for long .. finally managed to get back to www2 which is working , but not sure when goggle trunks will loose registration again .

My account has been troubling from last one month.
Please look into it ( also why account never moves to www7 in emergency , if possible please try moving account to other server .

==============

It stopped working again and none of data center is working for any incoming or outgoing ..

Something looks seriously wrong

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by gag on 18.05.2012 at 21:57.

18.05.2012 19:58 gagankochar5 is offline Search for Posts by gagankochar5 Add gagankochar5 to your Buddy List
hbb

RE: Google voice(losing registration) Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have been having the same issues with losing registration, I have to go into pbxes and re-save the trunks manually each time. I have no idea what to do!

21.08.2013 18:14 hbbtstar is offline Search for Posts by hbbtstar Add hbbtstar to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

We've added some additional logging information to analyze the problem. Please let me know when you again loose GV registration.

26.08.2013 09:34 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: