PBXes » English » PBXes PRO » RE: Google voice
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
gag

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Google voice Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi i was discussing in personal support about calls through google trunks , go silent if on ringing for over 20 seconds i.e it will continue to ring , even though call is received by caller or goes to voice mail .
it shows the timer , but goes silent.

I was told to try early media , yes early media does help , but in that case the call shows in log as started from time it starts ringing .

So, something really needs to be looked into as why call goes silent when we do not select early media option .

i tried through simonics.com and call started from time voice mail starts and is not silent. so, they are not using early connect in Asterisk .
I guess Pbxes Moderator please look into it.

Sorry , I had to continue here instead of existing thread under personal support as , there i have run out of credits.

Thanks

17.04.2012 14:37 gagankochar5 is offline Search for Posts by gagankochar5 Add gagankochar5 to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Google voice Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

You don't need to enable our EarlyConnect option. I meant trying from an extension that supports early media in a way that you can hear the ringback tone from the net while call timer is not already counting.

However, we are looking into the issue and hope to support non early connecting devices with ringbacks > 20 seconds soon. Thanks for your report!

17.04.2012 22:05 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

RE: Google voice Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

We have now updated the software for your account. Please try without early media and let me know if the issue is fixed.

17.04.2012 23:43 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
gag

Registration Date: 01.01.1970

Hello
Yes the issue is Fixed now.

Thank you

18.04.2012 08:40 gagankochar5 is offline Search for Posts by gagankochar5 Add gagankochar5 to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Lampe RE: Google voice Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I updated the software across all servers. To activate it on other accounts please click "Submit & Start" in "Personal Data" once.

18.04.2012 11:28 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: