PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: not receiving voicemail emails
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sco

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
traurig not receiving voicemail emails Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi - I am not able to get emails for my voice messages. I have tried a couple accounts, on a couple extensions. Searching the forum it seems sometimes this is something that needs to be reset at pbxes?

I can't figure the address for viewing voicemeails on a web page either? Can someone help?

Thanks

18.03.2012 04:29 scotsglen is offline Search for Posts by scotsglen Add scotsglen to your Buddy List
hal

RE: not receiving voicemail emails Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

to view voicemail
use these credential
user XXX-YY
password: ZZZZ

XXX : account name
YY: extension number

ZZZZ: voicemail password.

19.03.2012 12:03 halldis is offline Search for Posts by halldis Add halldis to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: not receiving voicemail emails Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

The problem on www7 has been fixed.

20.03.2012 18:44 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
sco

Bless you

21.03.2012 05:14 scotsglen is offline Search for Posts by scotsglen Add scotsglen to your Buddy List
tij
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 28.10.2007

I´m still not receiving voicemail emails.

21.03.2012 22:59 tijuca is offline Search for Posts by tijuca Add tijuca to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: