PBXes » English » PBXes PRO » RE: account change
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sky
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 24.02.2010

account change Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi
I just want to switch to Premium from PbxesPro.
For it, I click a Unsubscribe Button for trying to unsubscribe PbxesPro, but I led to a Paypal page for subscription.
How can I cancel PbxesPRO?

08.03.2012 13:08 skyslabo is offline Search for Posts by skyslabo Add skyslabo to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: account change Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

You already cancelled it successfully. However you also cancelled your new Premium account. Please re-subscribe to keep it.

09.03.2012 09:33 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
sky
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 24.02.2010

RE: account change Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi
My payments are reaching your paypal account, already indicated by transaction number.
It may be hidden in some repeated cancellation-process.
Even now, I can look at the already paid record.
Please check up again.
Sky

09.03.2012 16:00 skyslabo is offline Search for Posts by skyslabo Add skyslabo to your Buddy List
tak
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 03.12.2011

Dear i-p-tel
I have 4 Premium accounts and 4 extensions.
I need to switch to 2 PRO accounts and 2 extensions.

What shall I do? Is this ok:
1- delete 2 extensions
2- subscribe PRO account
3- subscribre one more PRO account
4- cancel all Premium accounts (on pbxes.org? from paypal?)

Please tell me if this is correct. I can't risk disturbing users,

In terms of quality and uptime, is PRO and Premium treated the same? I am asking because i have another PRO account on www1, and in the last months it had some failures, whereas Premium account had zero failure.

Thank you

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tak on 25.10.2012 at 19:05.

25.10.2012 19:03 takallam is offline Search for Posts by takallam Add takallam to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

@skyslabo
Your migration seems complete.

@takallam
One Premium account is still subscribed to.

In terms of reliability PRO and Premium are treated the same as all paid accounts. www1 had some failures due to false alarms (on the first day of a month) but these should have been resolved.

30.11.2012 00:08 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: