PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: Sending recorder calls via e-mails seems not to work
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
pbx

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Sending recorded calls via e-mails seems not to work Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,

I have activated the option that the recorded call via mail will be sent. I have also set up the mail adress. It did not worked even though I tested it with two mail adresses.

I was able to download the file thru the webinterface neither

Thank you for checking the issue.

I have used the option, that the call will be recorded if I use "*1"...

P.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by pbx on 14.02.2012 at 12:32.

14.02.2012 01:37 pbxesisti is offline Search for Posts by pbxesisti Add pbxesisti to your Buddy List
tij
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 28.10.2007

RE: Sending recorded calls via e-mails seems not to work Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Zitat:
Originally posted by pbxesisti
Hi,

I have activated the option that the recorded call via mail will be sent. I have also set up the mail adress. It did not worked even though I tested it with two mail adresses.

I was able to download the file thru the webinterface neither

Thank you for checking the issue.

I have used the option, that the call will be recorded if I use "*1"...

P.

There is not a service like this. You can listen the records for web only. It is not by email. Just voice mail is by email.

22.02.2012 00:14 tijuca is offline Search for Posts by tijuca Add tijuca to your Buddy List
pbx

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: Sending recorder calls via e-mails seems not to work Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ok. Thank you. I see.

I.

28.02.2012 22:51 pbxesisti is offline Search for Posts by pbxesisti Add pbxesisti to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: