PBXes » English » Queues, Digital Receptionist, Faxmail, Voicemail and Ring Groups » RE: Dutch voice in queue doesn't work
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
hak

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Fragezeichen Dutch voice in queue doesn't work Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Good morning everybody,

I'm having a strange problem, when selecting Dutch voices / English GUI I'm still having English voices in Queue, by example Announce Position is still in English language.

I don't understand, like to have the dutch voice, i've selected.

Could anybody please help me?

Greets and thanks in advance

06.02.2012 11:02 hakes is offline Search for Posts by hakes Add hakes to your Buddy List
baz

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: Dutch voice in queue doesn't work Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Did you ever fix this? I'm set to "British English" which works fine other than in queues where I get an American woman instead.

edit: check the language in the appropriate trunk. I still has it as "english" and not "british". English now appears to mean American Augenzwinkern

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by baz on 16.01.2013 at 13:53.

16.01.2013 13:43 bazmercer is offline Search for Posts by bazmercer Add bazmercer to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: