PBXes » English » Feature Requests » RE: Disable an extension temporarily w/o changing its password.
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tic
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 17.06.2010

Fragezeichen Disable an extension temporarily w/o changing its password. Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi, sometimes i need to quickly disable an extension (so that a phone won't register), and then bring it back in a few days.

i don't want to change passwords, edit ring groups, etc - just to completely (and temporarily) totally prevent a phone from registering, preferably with 1 press of a button, or 1 click on a checkbox.

actually i'm suprised this functionality is still not implemented, or have i missed anything?

thanks!

15.01.2012 13:53 tico is offline Search for Posts by tico Add tico to your Buddy List
mon
Premium Account

Registration Date: 17.10.2007

RE: Disable an extension temporarily w/o changing its password. Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I was searching this feature too, wonder why still missing. Hope we will listen soon.

20.01.2014 16:16 montoo is offline Search for Posts by montoo Add montoo to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: