PBXes » English » PBXes PRO » RE: EXT corrupted on the inbound without notice
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
hal

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
EXT corrupted on the inbound without notice Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Once every couple of month (but I cannot be sure) some of my ext become corrupted and I have to delete and recreate them.

This is a big problem to me, because it happens without notice. The ext registers and it can dial out. However I cannot receive any phone call and I have to wait for my customer to email me "Why is it always busy?". In the log I can see "congestion".

Submit and start and moving from a server to another don't solve the issue.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by hal on 27.12.2011 at 09:11.

27.12.2011 09:10 halldis is offline Search for Posts by halldis Add halldis to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: EXT corrupted on the inbound without notice Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

When it happens next time please inform us here before re-creating the extension, so we will be able to debug this particular issue.

27.12.2011 10:38 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
sav

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: EXT corrupted on the inbound without notice Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Zitat:
Originally posted by i-p-tel
When it happens next time please inform us here before re-creating the extension, so we will be able to debug this particular issue.

My EXT 12 is not work (before this, sip phone are last registration). I change password for this EXT. Then, I can only one call. Later, all calls are busy. =(( Can you help me ?

28.12.2011 08:05 sav6622 is offline Search for Posts by sav6622 Add sav6622 to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: