PBXes » English » Terminal Equipment » Sub-PBX not working
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
elk

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Zunge raus! Sub-PBX not working Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

As of this time, I am unable to call out from my Sub-PBX. I have watched on my local PBX that its trying the trunk as it should, but looking at the Call Monitor link I don't see any log that it tried. I have also try to go to my personal data and do the "submit & start" button but no change.

I don't know if this is related to the GVoice issues that are reported. Anyways, please help. Thank you.

UPDATE: This definitely a problem with Sub-PBXs. I have a Grandstream ATA device setup as a Sub-PBX and I am unable to use the device.

UPDATE: We're up and working again. Thanks to whomever fixed this!!!

Update: Well the ATA started working. I've come home and noticed my local Trixbox server still isn't working. The only thing I have changed were my extensions but I don't thing it should affect dialing though to PBXes.org. My settings are mostly the same as this posting except I added NAT settings and externip. I think something has changed but I don't know what exactly. Please assist.

10/25/2011: Still down on my local PBX. :-( Well I have tried to use various settings but still haven't found anything. Have been trying to go though my logs but I don't see any clues to the issue...

10/26/2011: Well guys, I got this figured out. After panicking on you I finally determined my issue to being an errand firewall entry. Sometimes it helps to know the resources you have. My new trick was to watch the /var/logs/asterisk/full log. In my case I could see that nothing would register so I started back tracking and once I tried a softphone and it didn't connect, I knew it was in the firewall. Removed the entry and now I have my phones working again!!! :-D

This post has been edited 5 time(s), it was last edited by elk on 27.10.2011 at 06:59.

24.10.2011 08:01 elkosupertech is offline Search for Posts by elkosupertech Add elkosupertech to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: