PBXes » English » PBXes PRO » Added Soho account to Pbxes pro account, but cannot add extensions 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
epf

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Added Soho account to Pbxes pro account, but cannot add extensions Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi, I need to add extra extensions without the pro features to my account, so signed up for an extra Soho account within my Pro account to achieve this. However, when attempting to add a new extension, it says "max 2 extensions!" error message. I have 2 subscriptions to the Pro, and 1 to Soho, so based on the documentation the Soho account should give me up to 10 extensions. Please let me know what I am doing wrong. Thanks.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by epf on 28.09.2011 at 14:31.

28.09.2011 14:31 epfone is offline Search for Posts by epfone Add epfone to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: