PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: Submit and Start
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
smi
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 07.12.2010

traurig Submit and Start Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Twice recently our phones and voicemail have stopped working and I had to go under personal data and hit Submit and Start.

Most recently there was nothing under System Log since Aug 22, but there was stuff under Call Monitor up until it stopped working then everything was duration 00:00:00. After Submit and Start there are recent log entries again.

Is there something we are doing wrong or need to do better?

Thank you.

28.08.2011 06:12 sminica is offline Search for Posts by sminica Add sminica to your Buddy List
avr

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: Submit and Start Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I don't know if I should be starting my own thread for this, but for as long as I've been using PBXes, I've had to "Submit & Start" 1-3 times a month to get my service working.

I have not noticed any discernable pattern as to what is causing my service to pause. It will be working all day and then on my next call, Sipdroid will just hang indefinitely with the call never going through.

I pretty much never want my account to not work, so is there something I can do to make my account permanently "submitted" and always "started"?

27.09.2011 22:19 avronko is offline Search for Posts by avronko Add avronko to your Buddy List
baz

RE: Submit and Start Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

It's very rare I have to do this. Waht are the symptoms you experience when you feel the need to submit and start?

28.09.2011 13:21 bazmercer is offline Search for Posts by bazmercer Add bazmercer to your Buddy List
tel
Premium Account

Registration Date: 28.07.2008

Hi,
Its certainly unusual to have to restart, It hasn't been necessary for me at all this year.
Regards

28.09.2011 14:45 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List
smi
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 07.12.2010

Phones do not work is the first clue. We are found no log entries as described above. I wonder if it has something to do between Seattle and New York servers?

28.09.2011 16:12 sminica is offline Search for Posts by sminica Add sminica to your Buddy List
avr

The way I spot the problem is that my phone stops working! I may get suspicious if I haven't gotten a phone call in a while or someone calls me on another number and says they couldn't reach me via the SIP phone.

The other way I find out or confirm it's not working is to make a phone call. If it's not working, SipDroid will say, "dialing", but no matter how long I wait the call never connects. If I hang up and try again, same thing. If I reboot and try again, same thing.

After I "Submit & Start" it is immediately fixed.

03.10.2011 15:56 avronko is offline Search for Posts by avronko Add avronko to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: