PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: GV not forwarding
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ajt

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
GV not forwarding Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Google Voice does not forward calls to my PBX any longer. I know inbound calls work since my paid Callcentric calls work as I intended. However, for some reason, I cannot get my GV trunk to work in the PBX. For a while, it would ring and ring then say "extension 200" is not available. This caused me some confusion because I did not have an extension 200. In Google Voice, I tied forwarding it to my other number at Callcentric and forwarding with the chat. Still, nothing worked and I got that same message or it went straight to my Google Voice mail. I have generic inbound route and tried a specific GTALK inbound route as well. Still, no luck. Any ideas?

Once I have the Google trunk setup, should I do a specific inbound route? Is the name for that one my whole login? I mean should it be "myname@gmail.com" or just "ajtabak@gmail"? What settings or things should I look for in Googe Voice? Google Chat? What other specific settings should I modify?

24.08.2011 20:46 ajtabaktx is offline Search for Posts by ajtabaktx Add ajtabaktx to your Buddy List
elk

RE: GV not forwarding Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

You might click on your "Call Monitor" and see what is going on with the calls. Its a great troubleshooting step.

15.09.2011 17:10 elkosupertech is offline Search for Posts by elkosupertech Add elkosupertech to your Buddy List
ajt

RE: GV not forwarding Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

It is no longer an issue as I had the number ported over. It is worth noting that I did check the call monitor at the time and the calls made it in but never through. Now that I ported it over, I have no problems.

16.09.2011 00:04 ajtabaktx is offline Search for Posts by ajtabaktx Add ajtabaktx to your Buddy List
mon
Premium Account

Registration Date: 17.10.2007

Submit & Start in Personal Data page. It usually happens why I do not know but give a try.

16.09.2011 08:45 montoo is offline Search for Posts by montoo Add montoo to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: