PBXes » English » Terminal Equipment » RE: Linksys PAP2T will not connect two phones
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tim

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Linksys PAP2T will not connect two phones Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,

I have a pap2t linksys cisco ata and it seems, that I can only register one phone. It features 2 phones to be used with it, but I cant get it to work.
I have tried stun server iol.unh.edu but no difference.

Any ideas?

Thanks

21.07.2011 22:40 timm2 is offline Search for Posts by timm2 Add timm2 to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

RE: Linksys PAP2T will not connect two phones Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

• Are Line1 and Line2 listening on different ports?
• What kind of router is this PAP2 behind?

23.07.2011 07:08 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
tim

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: Linksys PAP2T will not connect two phones Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Zitat:
Originally posted by Diafora
• Are Line1 and Line2 listening on different ports?
• What kind of router is this PAP2 behind?

I just changed the port for both lines to 5060 and it worked. I was using a Netopia router.

Thanks for the hint!

27.07.2011 14:03 timm2 is offline Search for Posts by timm2 Add timm2 to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

The Netopia router must be running a SIP ALG, from what you are describing.

28.07.2011 09:13 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: