PBXes » English » Feature Requests » RE: G.729 passthru for the Soho account
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
fra
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 24.12.2006

G.729 passthru for the Soho account Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi there!

Since G.729 as passthru has no impact on the server's load, and since most people has devices that has it, why not offer it as passthru for all paying customers?

I'd be really glad if I could use it. I use my PBXes as a way to keep in touch with my family, and it would be too expensive to subscribe for this coded...

23.06.2011 16:04 francisaugusto is offline Search for Posts by francisaugusto Add francisaugusto to your Buddy List
wil

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: G.729 passthru for the Soho account Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Agree,

I've invested in softphones (win and mobile) with G729 and now I cannot use them. Have VoIP Trunks SPs in Latam that only uses G729 and cannot use them neither. Do not need transcoding. ONLY PASSTHRU.

I think paying 10€ a month for Premium account only for this it's too much. Now I'm trying Voxalot. Really wanted to stay with PBXes.

Thanks!

23.09.2011 11:24 wilbertzapata is offline Search for Posts by wilbertzapata Add wilbertzapata to your Buddy List
geo

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Daumen hoch! RE: G.729 passthru for the Soho account Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

bump

would really like this

23.01.2012 05:45 geoffreydez is offline Search for Posts by geoffreydez Add geoffreydez to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: