PBXes » English » Terminal Equipment » RE: Aastra registration fails with Rport enabled
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
fra

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Aastra registration fails with Rport enabled Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

My Aastra 6730i is behind NAT. Aastra documentation says configuring the Rport parameter is recommened for clients behind a Network Address Translation (NAT) or firewall. Connections to VOIP.MS and Callwithus can register with Rport enabled.

“Rport” in RFC 3581, allows a client to request that the server send the response back to the source IP address and the port from which the request came.

How can I trouble shoot this registration failure?

11.06.2011 20:23 frappier is offline Search for Posts by frappier Add frappier to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

RE: Aastra registration fails with Rport enabled Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I am not sure how the PBXes SIP Proxy handles this, so I will bump it up to the developers, for an answer.

i will update this thread when I get it.

11.06.2011 21:43 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Aastra registration fails with Rport enabled Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

It would be nice if you could activate a SIP trace in System Log, and capture it when your phone fails to register with the option set.

31.07.2011 01:14 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: