PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: Inbound Routing - two routes for same trunk
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mar

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Inbound Routing - two routes for same trunk Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi!

I would like to define two inbound routes for the same trunk:

Trunk 1
CID = 1xxxxxxxxxx
Use Ring Group 1

Trunk 1
Use Ring Group 2

I have created both inbound routes and called with the caller id matching the one specified in the inbound route. Calls from the specified caller id are routed to Ring Group 2 instead of Ring Group 1. Is there a way to set the order of inbound routes (like outbound) or is something I am missing here?

Thanks!

28.03.2011 07:02 markks is offline Search for Posts by markks Add markks to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

RE: Inbound Routing - two routes for same trunk Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

There is no need to define order on Inbound Routes, since inbound calls are routed on best match from the available Inbound Routes.

The call does not follow the first Inbound Route, since the pattern 1xxxxxxxxxx does not match the CID of the inbound call. It follows the second route because it happens to be more general.

Define a more specific CID pattern on the first IR and verify if the inbound call gets to RG1.

29.03.2011 12:41 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: