PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: Is it a way to contact an admin?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jim

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Is it a way to contact an admin? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello, does anyone know how can I send a message to an admin (not to call him on phone)?
I posted a message on "Bugs" five days now and no answer...

Few days back I received an e-mail (that was considered spam so I didn't get it) that I created multiple accounts !?! And it suggested me to cancel to other account:
You can delete or upgrade the additional account

jimmyghinescu

to paid within a week. Otherwise we are going to disable it.
But I didn't create another account, and as you can see the other account is the same as mine! So my account was blocked and I had to pay 5.45 $ to re-access it and to be able to post this.

Anyone has an ideea how can I contact somenone to find more informations?
Thanks

15.03.2011 19:20 jimmyghinescu is offline Search for Posts by jimmyghinescu Add jimmyghinescu to your Buddy List
arn

RE: Is it a way to contact an admin? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Shop > Personal Support

16.03.2011 02:58 arnebolen is offline Search for Posts by arnebolen Add arnebolen to your Buddy List
pbx

RE: Is it a way to contact an admin? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I am having exactly the same issue. Just paid to re-subscribe (with my original account) and it's still locked out.

Help, please?

03.04.2011 07:02 pbxj is offline Search for Posts by pbxj Add pbxj to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: