PBXes » English » News » RE: Google Voice Peering 3 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 3 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 3 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 3 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 3 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (11): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
nsc
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 22.06.2010

RE: Google Voice Peering Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Zitat:
Originally posted by i-p-tel
Zitat:
Original von nsc
For inbound calls on the GV trunk, Call Screening always seems to be enabled, although I have disabled it in my GV settings. Is it possible to turn this off? Thanks! -nsc

Fixed

Works great now, thanks again!

06.01.2011 21:22 nsc is offline Search for Posts by nsc Add nsc to your Buddy List
pis

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: Google Voice Peering Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Inbound Google Voice callers hear a loud static sound instead of ringtone.

My setup is as follows

- Google Voice incoming calls are routed by Pbxes to my home asterisk server through a SubPBX trunk

- to prevent Google Voice's voicemail (which has a very short ringtime) from picking up the calls before callees (extensions on my home asterisk server) are able to pickup the calls I activated EarlyConnect on this outbound route in Pbxes

Note that I do not experience the static sound problem if I turn EarlyConnect off but I need it to be on for the reason explained above.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Carlo

07.01.2011 22:23 piscicelli is offline Search for Posts by piscicelli Add piscicelli to your Buddy List
rie

Hi,

GV still not working at all with my account, it seems to me, that pbxes is not logging into my gmail at all.
With inbound no trace of any call in log, with outbound:
Jan 14 10:12:09 NOTICE[72144] app_dial.c: Unable to create channel of type 'GTALK' (cause 0 - Unknown)

Situation since first report of the problem (see below) has not changed. Please help.

Zitat:
Originally posted by rienta
Hello,

unable to get inbound GV working.

Tried:
1. changed gmail password to exclude symbols, as after first addition of GV trunk noticed "res_jabber.c: JABBER: encryption failure. possible bad password." in the system log (appeared only once, now not a single "jabber", "google", "voice" in the logs)
2. logged in/out of all gmail places, reloaded pbxes, logged in/out pbxes, enabled "multiple login" in google account
3. changed pbxes from www6 to www3
4. deleted/added a trunk several times, added/deleted in/outbound routes. Now only general "/" inbound is left.
5. checked gmail: call button in gtalk is present, dialing and answering works properly, no notifications re. access from other locations.

Need help.

14.01.2011 10:20 rienta is offline Search for Posts by rienta Add rienta to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

@rienta
Your password with symbols was still in. I removed it, and now it seems to work.

14.01.2011 16:54 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
jos

White noise here too.

My setup is like so:
GV peering > IVR recording > Ring Group > VM.

Each time the IVR times out it passes the call to the ring group. Then the call in progress tone is garbled or sounds like white noise. Additionally, the extension keeps ringing after the caller hangs up, otherwise the call is connected if someone picks up. Calls that go straight to an extension do not have the garbled or white noise ring problem so far...

The problem goes away after an account reset, but it comes back again. I even tried going back to stable version but it's still happening.

-Josian

16.01.2011 03:47 josiandlugo is offline Search for Posts by josiandlugo Add josiandlugo to your Buddy List
nat
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 30.05.2008

Zitat:
Originally posted by josiandlugo
White noise here too.

My setup is like so:
GV peering > IVR recording > Ring Group > VM.

Each time the IVR times out it passes the call to the ring group. Then the call in progress tone is garbled or sounds like white noise. Additionally, the extension keeps ringing after the caller hangs up, otherwise the call is connected if someone picks up. Calls that go straight to an extension do not have the garbled or white noise ring problem so far...

The problem goes away after an account reset, but it comes back again. I even tried going back to stable version but it's still happening.

-Josian

i am also facing this problem, my setup is as given below

GV > IVR > Extension

17.01.2011 16:31 natures is offline Search for Posts by natures Add natures to your Buddy List
smi
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 07.12.2010

same experience here, inbound over google talk the recording sounds fine, but ring tones when it hits the ring group are just static

18.01.2011 22:19 sminica is offline Search for Posts by sminica Add sminica to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

White noise appears in Google Voice when a US ringback tone should be heard. When changing country to "de" in Source >> indications.conf ringback sounds OK, but it's the European tone then.

21.01.2011 23:05 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
bob
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 24.05.2010

Is anyone else having total failure of outbound on Google Voice the past couple days? SipGate is working fine but all my outbound routes won't complete.

22.01.2011 14:48 bobsteel is offline Search for Posts by bobsteel Add bobsteel to your Buddy List
mai
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 17.09.2007

I also have problems with inbound/outbound (not sure when these started, possibly some weeks ago already). When I click 'submit changes' it all works fine. After some time (within 30 minutes) inbound and outbound calls don't work. Strange thing is that I do see my google account online (when using my google apps account).

So at the moment I have to click 'submit changes' when I want to use Google voice.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by mai on 31.01.2011 at 01:27.

31.01.2011 01:23 mailjony is offline Search for Posts by mailjony Add mailjony to your Buddy List
bob
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 24.05.2010

it looks like Google Voice totally removed the send to Google Talk feature inside GV. I can no longer add a Google Talk account as a routing option in the account. Gizmo 5 is still there though, so I'm back to using SipSorcery. No explanation from Google however.

31.01.2011 21:09 bobsteel is offline Search for Posts by bobsteel Add bobsteel to your Buddy List
mai
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 17.09.2007

My previous problem described above has gone.

However when I dial from my google apps mail account to my gmail account (setup in pbxes.org) I can only hear something the first 2 seconds, after that there is silence.
Mostly the line remains connected. Sometimes I can see in my google apps mail account that the gmail user has gone offline (after that it comes online again)

Actually outbound and inbound (via GV number) works well. So not too much of an issue. Would be nice if above, inbound calls via google talk could work as well.

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by mai on 04.02.2011 at 13:50.

04.02.2011 13:42 mailjony is offline Search for Posts by mailjony Add mailjony to your Buddy List
woo

I just set this up with a dedicated Google Apps account and it's working for outbound calls. I haven't tried to receive inbound calls yet.

Question: If I add funds to this gvoice account, can I also make outbound international calls?

13.02.2011 01:18 woody is offline Search for Posts by woody Add woody to your Buddy List
id5

Hi all, I cannot make any inbound/outbound calls with GV today - it worked last week but not anymore - iptel, any ideas why this is happening ever so often?

14.02.2011 17:27 id533067bg is offline Search for Posts by id533067bg Add id533067bg to your Buddy List
bla
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 30.09.2006

Nothing is working on my end here.
Google voice keeps telling me "You do not have enough credit to make this calls"
or "This number is not available for call return".

16.02.2011 10:13 blackrider is offline Search for Posts by blackrider Add blackrider to your Buddy List
thr

Has anyone had any progress with this? I just got my Soho account, but can't make any PBX calls whatsoever...

02.03.2011 21:23 thrik is offline Search for Posts by thrik Add thrik to your Buddy List
woo

This is working well for me on outbound calls. On inbound calls, the caller does not hear touchtones from the keypad. Is there any way to change DTMF options for Gtalk trunks?

03.03.2011 21:42 woody is offline Search for Posts by woody Add woody to your Buddy List
erl
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 24.02.2011

Hello!

Is there any resolution to the white noise instead of ringing sound that can be used by a Soho account? The solution someone posted above about modifying the source would only work for a premium account. The service is so close to perfect, but this sure is an annoying sound for callers!

Thanks for your help already in advance!

04.03.2011 01:52 erllc is offline Search for Posts by erllc Add erllc to your Buddy List
mou
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 18.10.2006

sip.voice.google.com is now available! :-)

10.03.2011 10:09 moulin is offline Search for Posts by moulin Add moulin to your Buddy List
woo

Apparently dead now. Maybe it will come back at some point. Sounds like it was only working as an inbound URI anyway and did allow registration and outbound calling.

Google SIP address no longer available

10.03.2011 17:26 woody is offline Search for Posts by woody Add woody to your Buddy List
Pages (11): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » ... last »  
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: