PBXes » English » News » RE: Google Voice Peering 3 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 3 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 3 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 3 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 3 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (11): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] 8 9 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sup

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: Google Voice Peering Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

problem solved.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by sup on 26.06.2011 at 14:59.

26.06.2011 13:04 supremazy is offline Search for Posts by supremazy Add supremazy to your Buddy List
dpe

RE: Google Voice Peering Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

i-p-tel:

Could you let us know how #3, clear text storage of passwords, has been resolved?

Also, in general, are others having reliable/usable quality with gv peering? Ive had trouble making calls, and receiving calls. Ringing but never picking up, etc.

Thanks

28.06.2011 05:07 dpeck is offline Search for Posts by dpeck Add dpeck to your Buddy List
bbw

My incoming calls from GTALK are counting twice as minutes used. Is this normal?

28.06.2011 17:34 bbwarren is offline Search for Posts by bbwarren Add bbwarren to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Lampe RE: Google Voice Peering Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Incoming are no more counted twice. Thanks for your report!

Instead of showing password as clear text in "Trunks" they're replaced by "***". So anybody getting access to your account will not be able to gather your Google Voice password.

29.06.2011 00:39 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
jam

Does Google Voice Support G722 HD Voice?

13.07.2011 23:57 jambird is offline Search for Posts by jambird Add jambird to your Buddy List
elk

Achtung RE: Google Voice Peering Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Zitat:
Originally posted by natures
outgoing calls no longer work for me on GV, hear ringing but call is not connected at all.

I think this is happening to me today. Just subscribed as a SOHO for the year for this functionality. I try to call and it just rings but other side doesn't.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by elk on 20.08.2011 at 01:51.

20.08.2011 01:35 elkosupertech is offline Search for Posts by elkosupertech Add elkosupertech to your Buddy List
jon

I'm having the same issue as natures and elkosupertech. On outgoing calls, I hear ringing but the call is not connecting. The other end does not ring.

20.08.2011 06:03 jonmuellerphone is offline Search for Posts by jonmuellerphone Add jonmuellerphone to your Buddy List
gag

Hi
Even i reported same to them yesterday. The issue never happened in last one year . waiting for them to sort it out soon. All calls just give ringing message but never connect through google Trunks

20.08.2011 07:15 gagankochar5 is offline Search for Posts by gagankochar5 Add gagankochar5 to your Buddy List
gfp
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 12.03.2011

I am having the same issue. On outgoing calls, I hear ringing but the call is not connecting. The other end does not even ring.

Incoming calls over a Google Voice trunk work fine.

George

20.08.2011 13:47 gfpandroid is offline Search for Posts by gfpandroid Add gfpandroid to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Lampe RE: Google Voice Peering Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Outgoing calls should be working again.

20.08.2011 15:09 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
gag

Same issue popped up again , it happened yesterday for brief time and now again , it shows ringing but doesnt ring at other end. Looks like some more work needs to be done .

22.08.2011 16:47 gagankochar5 is offline Search for Posts by gagankochar5 Add gagankochar5 to your Buddy List
elk

Zitat:
Originally posted by i-p-tel
Outgoing calls should be working again.

I just tried it this morning but still doesn't seem to be working.

22.08.2011 17:20 elkosupertech is offline Search for Posts by elkosupertech Add elkosupertech to your Buddy List
mml
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 05.03.2011

still is not working

22.08.2011 17:42 mmljmb3 is offline Search for Posts by mmljmb3 Add mmljmb3 to your Buddy List
gag

It was working fine after Moderator updated , but today issue popped up again

22.08.2011 18:04 gagankochar5 is offline Search for Posts by gagankochar5 Add gagankochar5 to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Google reverted to the "old" protocol. Should be working again...

22.08.2011 18:41 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
sha

I am a paid customer and my phone says "this number cannot be completed as dialed". It was working before, but not now.
user: shayne

Update: Seems to work now.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by sha on 23.08.2011 at 15:57.

23.08.2011 01:53 shayne is offline Search for Posts by shayne Add shayne to your Buddy List
mml
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 05.03.2011

it is still not working...

23.08.2011 15:55 mmljmb3 is offline Search for Posts by mmljmb3 Add mmljmb3 to your Buddy List
jul

I am unable to call or receive call through google voice for 2 days now. The sipdroid says its connected, when i look at the history of the account on the pbxes website, it was showing busy.

Was there any changes on sipdroid, pbxes or google voice that I am not aware of? google voice msgs through the google voice app works, only when i try to call and receive calls that Im having a problem.

Please help, I am a paid account user.

06.09.2011 15:56 julia617 is offline Search for Posts by julia617 Add julia617 to your Buddy List
mon
Premium Account

Registration Date: 17.10.2007

Outgoing working fine but when call the GV number, the call does not ring and does not show on the PBXes log.

Is any problem in Google voice for incoming calls.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by mon on 07.09.2011 at 08:16.

07.09.2011 07:34 montoo is offline Search for Posts by montoo Add montoo to your Buddy List
rda
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 20.03.2011

Hi there,

I've just set up a GTALK trunk with my @gmail.com account.

Inbound works fine when trying to call my <username>@gmail.com

Outbound doesn't. I receive a voice message saying "We cannot complete your call, please try again". While from the log I get:

Gtalk/+<username>@voice.google.com-f512 answered SIP/<username>-199-f646

So apparently the outbound trunk is selected properly but then "+<username>@voice.google.com" is dialed instead of "<username>@gmail.com"

Is that a bug or a feature?

Any idea? Thanks in advance for your help

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by rda on 12.09.2011 at 10:37.

12.09.2011 09:05 rdarioc is offline Search for Posts by rdarioc Add rdarioc to your Buddy List
Pages (11): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] 8 9 next » ... last »  
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: