PBXes » English » News » RE: Google Voice Peering 3 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 3 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 3 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 3 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 3 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (11): « first ... « previous 7 8 [9] 10 11 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
acs

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: Google Voice Peering Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Zitat:
Originally posted by i-p-tel
@acs1122: Your System Log shows registration attempts to acs1122-200 while your account only has extension -100.

I don't understand (sorry). How do I fix it? What do I need to do? Configure Trunk, inbound, outbound...what? Also, what should I submit in the fields?

I have no idea because my account was setup automatically when I installed Sipdroid on my phone. I logged in and it was already working.

The problem began when my account was deleted and I haven't been able to make or receive calls for several days now. I can send and receive text on android phone using GV. But still no calls...

UPDATE: I lost the ability to text now. I paid for personal assistance. Please fix my account smile

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by acs on 11.03.2012 at 01:11.

11.03.2012 00:09 acs1122 is offline Search for Posts by acs1122 Add acs1122 to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Google Voice Peering Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

You can fix this either on the phone by changing the username in Sipdroid settings.

Or you can add an extension 200 on the server-side by clicking "Extensions" on the left navigation.

Either way you can make your phone and PBXes server match the extension number 100 or 200 but they have to be the same on both ends.

18.03.2012 00:37 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
epi

google voice calling is not working for me. i've tried using csipsimple and sipdroid on an android phone. with both i get a message "your call cannot be completed as dialed, please try again later." the "system log" seems to contain some error messages. it doesn't seem to matter what number i try calling. i've tried using two outbound google trunks (one a gmail account and the other a google apps account). i've tried deleting and re-creating the trunks, routes, and extensions.

20.03.2012 04:01 epilatow is offline Search for Posts by epilatow Add epilatow to your Buddy List
bro
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 20.03.2007

Google voice inbound calls to PBXes is not working for me. When calling both GV lines from an outside line I get "The google voice subscriber is not available...." .

One line I have it inbound routed to an extension that forwards all calls to a conference room. I tested dialing the extension and the conference room answers.

The other line I have it inbound routed to an extension. I have eyebeam sip registered to that extension and active.

I call either line from outside and neither answers. I've restarted the pbx twice and it doesn't improve the situation.

I would really appreciate your help as I was trying to show a friend why he should get a premium pbxes account and now I can't

06.04.2012 05:04 bronder is offline Search for Posts by bronder Add bronder to your Buddy List
jus
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 21.03.2011

I keep getting a warning "You have not defined a general outbound route!"

What should I do?

17.04.2012 03:38 justingoldberg is offline Search for Posts by justingoldberg Add justingoldberg to your Buddy List
ber

Setting up my GTalk, works fine. How does one setup Inbound Routing so that call forwards directly to Google VM in an "After Hours" time slot. In other words, at night call will not be sent to SIP extension but to GVM?

26.04.2012 20:43 bertsp is offline Search for Posts by bertsp Add bertsp to your Buddy List
elk

Achtung RE: Google Voice Peering Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

As of today, it appears that Google Peering is not working. I have tried to re-register my account. I can dial out on my Grandstream device but not on my Google Trunk. Please look into this.

DJ

30.05.2012 19:38 elkosupertech is offline Search for Posts by elkosupertech Add elkosupertech to your Buddy List
jus
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 21.03.2011

For the white noise, do a "submit and restart" on personal data.

To route to gv voicemail, setup a classic extension that dials the gv # (its like calling your gv # from gmail, or calling your cell number from itself). Then route to it after hours.

Your default outbound must be gv (if not then route calls to your gv # to go out the gv outbound trunk.

For the "undefined default outbound route error", create a blank route (name & rules) that goes to the trunk.

Also I figured out how to be able to both "leave a voicemail" on my google voice account as well as login to my voicemail from the digital receptionist. I create a "login to gv" classical extension that rings "1XXXXXXXXXXpwwww*", where XXXXXXXXXX is my google voice number (it will only work when using the Google Talk trunk you're registered to. This dials it by pressing * after two seconds. To leave a voicemail, simply dial your GV number.

BTW, can I register to two google talk trunks, either inbound or outbound?

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by jus on 05.06.2012 at 03:24.

31.05.2012 06:19 justingoldberg is offline Search for Posts by justingoldberg Add justingoldberg to your Buddy List
mor

I cannot get this working on my phone anymore, even tho it used to work. When I try to set it up, it says "Account registration failed: incorrect username and password", and I have tried over and over again to confirm i'm typing the correct password, I even changed the password so that I knew it was the same. I am using morrisisaacl-200 as my username, and my Sipdroid extension is 200, why is this not working? When I checked the logs it says "Bad authentication from morrisisaacl-200@pbxes.org". I am a paid subscriber, but obviously won't be for much longer if I can't get this working

14.06.2012 20:09 morrisisaacl is offline Search for Posts by morrisisaacl Add morrisisaacl to your Buddy List
dec

I'm relatively new to PBXES, just purchased a Soho upgrade so that I could hook up google voice.

I'm running CsipSimple on two android devices, when I call out on either device it rings and rings on my end but it does not ring on the receiving end.

In the system log it says:

Jun 21 15:57:03 NOTICE[35345] res_jabber.c: Malformed Jabber ID : ***/Talk (domain missing?)

Did I miss something?

-----

UPDATE:

Figured it out. User error of course. In the Google Voice trunk setup I was entering my user name without adding "@gmail.com" to the end so it wouldn't login. Everything is working perfectly now!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dec on 22.06.2012 at 21:31.

21.06.2012 23:03 decepticon1313 is offline Search for Posts by decepticon1313 Add decepticon1313 to your Buddy List
ben

traurig RE: Google Voice Peering Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I love the Googe Voice integration, thank you. I have been ill and taking care of my mother also very ill.

I missed deleting some accounts in time for PBXes. I bought a SOHO account to free up my GV account name from benjamin49 to ben14.

Please fix my glitch. Thanks,
Ben

09.08.2012 20:40 ben14 is offline Search for Posts by ben14 Add ben14 to your Buddy List
day

It's impossible to tell when these forum posts were posted. The only prominent address I can see is the user's registration date. With so much changing in this field, it should be clear. I don't think a posting from 2010 would be 100% relevant; at least a way to sort with latest posting first.

08.09.2012 18:17 daytripper is offline Search for Posts by daytripper Add daytripper to your Buddy List
tel
Premium Account

Registration Date: 28.07.2008

Hi,
The post date/time is in the bottom left corner of each post, at least thats what appears to me,
Regards

08.09.2012 20:56 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List
exc
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 06.12.2012

Fragezeichen RE: Google Voice Peering Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello, I recently setup GV with PBXes paid acct and it is working very well I must say (Inbound/Outbound/Auto Attendant etc). I did have the white noise issue but switched to "de" as mentioned here and that was resolved. I do however have one problem...

I am attempting to use the built-in PBX VM for all extensions, but the incoming calls drop immediately and never even get to the VM greeting/message.

On my initial test extension (101), I notice that if my SIP device is not connected, or I ignore the call from Softphone after ring; the same happens and call is just dropped.

Would appreciate any assistance on resolving as I am really excited to finally have a system that just works out of the box like this with GV.

Thanks
Jay

09.12.2012 14:57 excelsiorone is offline Search for Posts by excelsiorone Add excelsiorone to your Buddy List
avr

Been enjoying the GV Peering happily for ~2 years now, thx!

However, 1-2w ago it has stopped working. I have 5 extensions (using 4 different GV trunks) and the trunks have all stopped working.

Calls out give the "cannot-complete-as-dialed" error. (system log messages# 20956-20970 demonstrate a failed call.)

Calls to any GV # just ring 20-30 seconds then to VM.

GV credentials are entered as user@gmail.com, passwords have not changed. 3 accounts @gmail, 1 account is a non-gmail, google account.

I re-entered credentials for my GV trunk and log shows the following...

code:
Jan 24 10:59:34 NOTICE[113336] cdr.c: CDR simple logging enabled.  
Jan 24 10:59:34 NOTICE[113336] config.c: Registered Config Engine mysql  
Jan 24 10:59:34 NOTICE[113336] cdr_addon_mysql.c: MySQL database table not specified. Assuming "cdr"  
Jan 24 10:59:39 NOTICE[74051] cdr.c: CDR simple logging enabled.  
Jan 24 10:59:39 NOTICE[74051] config.c: Registered Config Engine mysql  
Jan 24 10:59:39 NOTICE[74051] cdr_addon_mysql.c: MySQL database table not specified. Assuming "cdr"  
Jan 24 10:59:44 NOTICE[74057] res_jabber.c: JABBER: encryption failure. possible bad password.  

Forum search for "encryption failure" only returned this thread, but I couldn't find which page mentioned it! smile

My IM clients still connect to GTalk OK...

Any help is appreciated!

24.01.2013 17:37 avronko is offline Search for Posts by avronko Add avronko to your Buddy List
ovd
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 07.04.2011

I have also 3 accounts GV attached to PBXes Soho as trunks. No one is working for last 1-2 months.
Calls out give the "You call cannot be complete-as dialed" error.
SysLog NOTICE[114651] app_dial.c: Unable to create channel of type 'GTALK' (cause 0 - Unknown)
What is wrong? Help me please!

06.02.2013 17:20 ovdiyuk is offline Search for Posts by ovdiyuk Add ovdiyuk to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

In case of authentication errors (the bad password message) with multiple GV trunks, I suggest deleting them, and re-starting with a single GV trunk. Then you are able to add the trunks step-by-step to find out which one gives the bad password message.

Unfortunately the message does not include any hint which GV trunk has the bad password.

07.02.2013 23:45 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
ovd
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 07.04.2011

Now It works. Thanks a lot!
You were right that in case of one account authorization error others are not working too. Google security policy may be…

09.02.2013 22:30 ovdiyuk is offline Search for Posts by ovdiyuk Add ovdiyuk to your Buddy List
ccg

Not sure if this is the correct thread. Got issues with the loss audio for google trunks. Incoming calling party tells me that they hear me but unfortunately I can't hear them and so I just hang up. They tried calling back but the same issues exists.

I already tried submit and restart my personal data and removed the audio bypass for each extension but still the problem exists. Sometimes i'm being cut off in the middle of conversation but the call remains active. When I call back telling that I was suddenly cut off, the caller says that the line is still active when I hang up on them. But in reality, I can no longer hear them so I hang up and call them back.

How can I improve or avoid audio loss passing through from google trunk to each sip and classic extensions?

Thanks in advance.

22.03.2013 05:08 ccgassociates is offline Search for Posts by ccgassociates Add ccgassociates to your Buddy List
zbp

Edit: Fixed. It was a bad GTalk pw.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by zbp on 19.08.2013 at 20:18.

19.08.2013 19:57 zbpforms is offline Search for Posts by zbpforms Add zbpforms to your Buddy List
Pages (11): « first ... « previous 7 8 [9] 10 11 next »  
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: