PBXes » English » News » RE: Google Voice Peering 3 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 3 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 3 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 3 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 3 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (11): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
nat
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 30.05.2008

RE: Google Voice Peering Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Zitat:
Originally posted by i-p-tel
Outgoing calls bridging has been restored.

Outgoing calls working fine for me too...

thanks

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by nat on 06.12.2010 at 23:44.

06.12.2010 23:44 natures is offline Search for Posts by natures Add natures to your Buddy List
mai
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 17.09.2007

RE: Google Voice Peering Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Made a mistake with testing, therefore thought outbound was working but actually its not, see the following in the log:

Dec 7 03:23:13 VERBOSE[115734] logger.c: -- Called username@gmail.com/+186697****@voice.google.com
Dec 7 03:23:13 VERBOSE[115734] logger.c: -- Gtalk/+186697****@voice.google.com-09d4 is ringing
Dec 7 03:23:13 NOTICE[115642] chan_gtalk.c: Remote peer reported an error, trying to establish the call anyway
Dec 7 03:23:13 NOTICE[115642] chan_gtalk.c: Remote peer reported an error, trying to establish the call anyway

Inbound is working but with a minor issue, when calling my GV number from outside pbxes is similar to what "dachrol52" reported. I hear the ring and half way through it the "white" noise and this keeps repeating.

Still a great feature, especially when its fully working!

This post has been edited 6 time(s), it was last edited by mai on 07.12.2010 at 11:59.

07.12.2010 09:14 mailjony is offline Search for Posts by mailjony Add mailjony to your Buddy List
nat
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 30.05.2008

outgoing calls have stopped working again.. google voice peering is still very unstable...

07.12.2010 14:27 natures is offline Search for Posts by natures Add natures to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Please try now! Second attempt for fixing the interruption of outgoing calls.

07.12.2010 14:36 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
mai
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 17.09.2007

The noise when calling inbound is still there, but that's a minor thing for me.
Outbound is working at this very moment :-)

thanks!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by mai on 07.12.2010 at 16:03.

07.12.2010 16:03 mailjony is offline Search for Posts by mailjony Add mailjony to your Buddy List
rom

Registration Date: 01.01.1970

Hi. There is no ringtone when calling from SIP phone using GVOICE. It worked fine yesterday.

Thanks

07.12.2010 18:33 romanvs is offline Search for Posts by romanvs Add romanvs to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

The ringtone should be back now, too.

07.12.2010 19:43 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
epi

so outbound calls via gv trunks work now, but i've made calls with two
different sip clients (spa-3102 and sipdroid+android) and with both
clients the line is totally quiet while the phone that i'm calling is
ringing. i was expecting to hear a ringing noise on the sip client when
the phone that i'm calling is ringing. is this silence expected?

thanks
ed

07.12.2010 19:47 epilatow is offline Search for Posts by epilatow Add epilatow to your Buddy List
rom

Zitat:
The ringtone should be back now, too.

seems to work.

Thanks.

07.12.2010 22:48 romanvs is offline Search for Posts by romanvs Add romanvs to your Buddy List
nsc
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 22.06.2010

When using GV inbound routing to PBXes, is it still possible for unanswered calls to go to GV voice mail? If so, can anyone point me to the correct settings?

Thanks,
nsc

09.12.2010 18:24 nsc is offline Search for Posts by nsc Add nsc to your Buddy List
dac
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 08.04.2010

To avoid the issue with "white noise" on inbound calls on the GV trunk, I have in-place a Gizmo5 trunk to intercept inbound calls. My GV outbound trunk -local and -longdistance, works well and as it should. I previously had all Gizmo5 calls forwarded to GV and this is how the noise occurred. It occurs when inbound PSTN and Cell calls channel thru my GTalk trunk. I own 2-GV numbers, and it appears that GV > GV > Sipgate > PBXes (Sipgate trunk) > me, are not accompanied by 'white noise'. Also, GV > Sipgate > PBXes (Sipgate trunk) > me, are not accompanied by 'white noise'.

Regards, ~D

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dac on 18.12.2010 at 06:34.

18.12.2010 06:22 dachrol52 is offline Search for Posts by dachrol52 Add dachrol52 to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Lampe RE: Google Voice Peering Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Noise/Voicemail on inbound calls should work now.

20.12.2010 17:34 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
rie

Hello,

unable to get inbound GV working.

Tried:
1. changed gmail password to exclude symbols, as after first addition of GV trunk noticed "res_jabber.c: JABBER: encryption failure. possible bad password." in the system log (appeared only once, now not a single "jabber", "google", "voice" in the logs)
2. logged in/out of all gmail places, reloaded pbxes, logged in/out pbxes, enabled "multiple login" in google account
3. changed pbxes from www6 to www3
4. deleted/added a trunk several times, added/deleted in/outbound routes. Now only general "/" inbound is left.
5. checked gmail: call button in gtalk is present, dialing and answering works properly, no notifications re. access from other locations.

Need help.

21.12.2010 12:43 rienta is offline Search for Posts by rienta Add rienta to your Buddy List
epi

i've noticed that outbound calls via google voice trunks always drop
after about 1 hour. i've seen this same behavior using two different GV
outbound trunks and with two different SIP clients (sipdroid on android
and cisco SPA-3102). looking at the "call monitor" logs i see outbound
call times like 00:59:53, 00:59:57, 00:54:05, 00:59:54, 00:59:41. i've
verified that these drops don't happen when using GV directly via
callbacks initiated from the GV website.

22.12.2010 02:02 epilatow is offline Search for Posts by epilatow Add epilatow to your Buddy List
nsc
Grünschnabel

Zitat:
Noise/Voicemail on inbound calls should work now.

Both are working well here. Thanks for fixing this, it is really useful now.

22.12.2010 02:26 nsc is offline Search for Posts by nsc Add nsc to your Buddy List
ind
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 17.05.2010

hi,

I have the same problem. The call stops working after 5 seconds.

Thanks for your help

22.12.2010 23:17 industrialmedia is offline Search for Posts by industrialmedia Add industrialmedia to your Buddy List
nsc
Grünschnabel

For inbound calls on the GV trunk, Call Screening always seems to be enabled, although I have disabled it in my GV settings. Is it possible to turn this off? Thanks! -nsc

24.12.2010 16:36 nsc is offline Search for Posts by nsc Add nsc to your Buddy List
mun

Zitat:
Originally posted by epilatow
i've noticed that outbound calls via google voice trunks always drop
after about 1 hour.

Epilatow, that's because with a soho account, your outbound call time is limited to 60 minutes. Same thing happens for me too. It can be a little bit annoying, but if you are aware of it, it's not too big of a deal. The clock resets with each new call, so you can just call your caller back and start again.

26.12.2010 23:49 munkymack is offline Search for Posts by munkymack Add munkymack to your Buddy List
kmc

Zitat:
Originally posted by nsc
For inbound calls on the GV trunk, Call Screening always seems to be enabled, although I have disabled it in my GV settings. Is it possible to turn this off? Thanks! -nsc

Having the same problem. +1 for trying to get this fixed.

04.01.2011 05:35 kmcgrath is offline Search for Posts by kmcgrath Add kmcgrath to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Zitat:
Original von nsc

Fixed

06.01.2011 18:31 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
Pages (11): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »  
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: