PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: password rejected
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mil

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
password rejected Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

The account this is posted from is down (our backup account). We tried to restart pbx using Personal Data -> Submit and Start and get an error "The password contains invalid characters"

Please investigate. The existing password should work just fine and has worked just fine in the past.

UPDATE: after changing the password twice, each time prompting it contains incorrect characters, I was able to set the original password once again. Account back up and working.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by mil on 21.07.2010 at 16:38.

21.07.2010 15:25 millc2 is offline Search for Posts by millc2 Add millc2 to your Buddy List
mon
Premium Account

Registration Date: 17.10.2007

RE: password rejected Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

The similar instance happened with me but I did only tried to restart pbx using Personal Data -> Submit and Start and get an error "The password contains invalid characters"

After trying few time failed to log in, eventually end up using the feature "Forget Password", and then was able to log in.

21.07.2010 17:04 montoo is offline Search for Posts by montoo Add montoo to your Buddy List
bob

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: password rejected Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Deleting the pbx cookie might also help sometimes.

21.07.2010 23:22 bobmats is offline Search for Posts by bobmats Add bobmats to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: