PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: down again....
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
cms
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 28.06.2009

down again.... Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

www1 is totally down, all other servers have SIP problems... so far for redundancy again.. it's getting worse and worse, already 28 minutes down.
Does anyone know of a more reliable hosted voip exchange? price is not an issue as long as the uptime is 100% with real redundant network and hardware.

still down.. am i the only one experiencing this?? no status updates from pbxes, no twitter tweets about the outage?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by cms on 12.07.2010 at 15:59.

12.07.2010 15:24 cms is offline Search for Posts by cms Add cms to your Buddy List
baz

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: down again.... Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

i'm down. on www1. managed to switch to www3, however now it says that my account is suspended.

help?

12.07.2010 16:03 bazmercer is offline Search for Posts by bazmercer Add bazmercer to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Lampe RE: down again.... Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

www1, and www3 today had to be rebooted in order to resolve an issue with the CDR database resulting in a downtime of 30 minutes each. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

12.07.2010 16:39 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
bob

RE: down again.... Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I was trasnferred to www4 new york. I am in europe and tranfer to other european server seem to be impossible. New york will give ne higher ping time, echo maybe.

So far for reliability.

I have been looking at cloud vpses. Those are vpses that use san as storage, whenever a server is down the image is restarted on a backupmachine automatically. Unless they have a datacenter problem you should be up 99.9%. 100% would only be possible if you have 2 servers 2 datacenters and be able to switch one on if the other fails. Complicated and expensive.

Elastix.org is a opensouce asterisk based software that can be installed on a vps.
You will need 256 mb minimum and 1 core depending on the amount of calls you want to make.

Price per month will be higher and you have to setup the vps and manage it. This is what is keepeing me off for the moment but lately pbxes seems to have major problems. If it remains like this vps on cloud vps will become more interesting.

12.07.2010 16:39 bobmats is offline Search for Posts by bobmats Add bobmats to your Buddy List
cms
Grünschnabel

i am still down.. switching to www4 reverts back to www1, status screen shows Error loading configuration file variables.txt?aldope=59102 and extensions do not register.

if in personal data I change form www1 to anything else, it does not save the change and stays on www1. Rebooting my Gigasets and grandstream give registration failed. I can not see the status screen anymore..
Please check if possible and any suggestions will be very welcome

also, my systemlog is totally empty...

thanks
jan

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by cms on 12.07.2010 at 17:12.

12.07.2010 17:02 cms is offline Search for Posts by cms Add cms to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

cms, we have restored your account. A solution would have been to click "Submit & Start" without changing servers.

12.07.2010 18:07 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
cms
Grünschnabel

H,
Thanks for solving the problem, however i tried sevaral times to save the settings and restart (I changed items on general settings and saved them, clicked the red bar) and I tried to move to another server. Everytime, I came back to www1...
Must be something else.

Anyway, works fine again so I'm happy

12.07.2010 21:01 cms is offline Search for Posts by cms Add cms to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Clicking red bar is something different (it just brings changes into effect). "Submit & Start" without selecting a new server resets your PBX.

12.07.2010 21:03 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
cms
Grünschnabel

but... Submit & Start with or without changing the servers would yield the same I guess? Anyway, good to know..

But.. now www3 seems to be out again as I can not access the webinterface and the phones are not registered anymore (since 2 minutes or so)

12.07.2010 21:08 cms is offline Search for Posts by cms Add cms to your Buddy List
moj

No clue what's going on. I'm on www6. Was moved during the night automatically to www4 due to issues but moved back agian a short time later.

Phones register okay but thats about it. All calls get a busy tone and I can't so much as login to try and move to a bonx thats working, the interface just times out.

Hellllp

Edit: Just created a new thread for this: http://www1.pbxes.com/forum/thread.php?t...1279005147&sid=

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by moj on 13.07.2010 at 08:13.

13.07.2010 04:26 moja is offline Search for Posts by moja Add moja to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: