PBXes » English » PBXes PRO » RE: Custom SIP URI
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
cal

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Custom SIP URI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I understand that it's possible to use custom domain names for an inbound SIP URI.

I've forwarded my domain to PBXes.org, using the SRV Records of my domain.

_sip._udp.mydomain.com 0 0 5060 pbxes.org

What I'm trying to work out now, is how to resolve the DNS on PBXes end? How does it know to route calls from mydomain.com to my PBXes account?

alias@mydomain.com --> calvinrobinson@pbxes.org

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by cal on 26.03.2010 at 15:48.

26.03.2010 15:45 calvinrobinson is offline Search for Posts by calvinrobinson Add calvinrobinson to your Buddy List
kia

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: Custom SIP URI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

how can i host my domain at pbxes.org ?

i.e: in iptel.org site we can do this .
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With this feature you can register your own domain to be hosted on iptel.org SIP server. If you would like to have your domain hosted on iptel.org server you first have to set DNS for your domain properly. There has to be a SRV record for service 'SIP' and protocol 'UDP' pointing to host sip01.iptel.org and port 5060.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://serweb.iptel.org/user/reg/reg_domain_1.php

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by kia on 01.04.2012 at 05:57.

31.03.2012 15:47 kiatell is offline Search for Posts by kiatell Add kiatell to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: