PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: A voicemail bug on my extension
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tel
Premium Account

Registration Date: 28.07.2008

A voicemail bug on my extension Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,
I have an extension (321) with a voicemail stuck in the system that I cannot get rid of. The voicemail has no length or content and the delete option has no effect.
Other voicemails delete normally leaving me stuck with just this one.
I have deleted and recreated the extension, also disabled voicemail but the ATA continues to beep. I don't believe the ATA is at fault as I have tried another with the same result.
Is there anything that can be done as I want to keep the extension number,

Edit:
Hi IPTel, any update on this ?

Regards

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tel on 26.03.2010 at 16:32.

19.03.2010 22:32 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List
bdi

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: A voicemail bug on my extension Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,
I have the exact same problem (x104). I also tried to rectify this by deleting and redefining the extension. The empty message cannot be permanently deleted. The ATA keeps blinking.
Is there no way to rectify this?

Regards

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by bdi on 20.07.2010 at 20:08.

20.07.2010 20:04 bdiederi is offline Search for Posts by bdiederi Add bdiederi to your Buddy List
tel
Premium Account

Registration Date: 28.07.2008

RE: A voicemail bug on my extension Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,
After getting nowhere with this I decided to do without Voicemail completely on this extension.
I disabled VMWI and MWI in the Linksys SPA ATA and at least the annoying rings have gone away.
If voicemail becomes necessary in future I will have to use a new extension number,
Regards

20.07.2010 22:08 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: