PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: Changing from Monthly to Yearly Subscription
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
eba
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 24.12.2009

Fragezeichen Changing from Monthly to Yearly Subscription Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,

I cancelled my paypal subscription so I can move from Monthly to Yearly subscription. However, I got an email from you stating that my Soho account would have been cancelled immediately, on the day that you got my payment!!!

Please let me know what I can do so I do not lose the money I just paid for the current month.

Thanks,

Marcos

Edit: It's been a week since I entered this no reply. I effectively lost my money with no way to speak with anyone in PBXES about this. Well, glad that this happen before I sent them the money for yearly subscription. Too bad, good product but zero billing related customer service. I will have to send my money to someone else.

Edit 2: As I can no longer reply, I am forced to edit the post as a reply.

I understand that I can add a yearly subscription but I canceled my monthly subscription on the first day of the cycle. Your suggestion is therefore for me to lose one month of subscription and pay you for the yearly subscription? A normal business would allow me to keep the account status for the period I paid for (one month in this case) and not a "grace period" of 24 hours.

Please comment on the following scenario: I subscribe to your yearly service and one month later I have problem with Paypal. I decide to cancel my Paypal account and as result I lose the remaining 11 month I have with you?

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by eba on 12.02.2010 at 11:52.

03.02.2010 15:06 ebaci is offline Search for Posts by ebaci Add ebaci to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Changing from Monthly to Yearly Subscription Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

After cancelling a subscription there is a grace period of 24 hours (14 days for PRO) after which the additional, paid features get turned off.

If you want to switch from monthly to yearly payment we suggest that you first create the yearly subscription, before cancelling the old one to avoid any possible disruption of service.

In your case the Soho features have been turned off, now that you cancelled your subscription and did not subscribe again within the grace period.

You may subscribe to yearly as planned, to turn them on again.

12.02.2010 11:30 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Changing from Monthly to Yearly Subscription Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks for your reply.

We cannot handle expiration of accounts at the end of payment periods. So we introduced the grace period.

As you can see from other discussions in the forum some users already ran into the issue you described. Our policy is to refund overpaid amounts after subscription has been restored, but only for amounts greater than 10 Euros.

Why not choose the monthly option to keep it simple?

12.02.2010 23:31 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
dnw

Registration Date: 01.01.1970

Zitat:
Originally posted by i-p-tel
Thanks for your reply.

We cannot handle expiration of accounts at the end of payment periods. So we introduced the grace period.

As you can see from other discussions in the forum some users already ran into the issue you described. Our policy is to refund overpaid amounts after subscription has been restored, but only for amounts greater than 10 Euros.

Why not choose the monthly option to keep it simple?

Hi, I just switch from Soho to Premium. But my soho has not yet reach it's expire date, although I cancel the soho subscription when I buy Premium. Will I be able to claim those unused soho money back?
Thanks

23.02.2010 19:00 dnwklin is offline Search for Posts by dnwklin Add dnwklin to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: