PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: Back server not working: Please help ASAP
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tec

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Backup server not working: Please help ASAP Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,

I appears that on www2 our System Recordings and our on hold music has not copied over from www4. Hence our system is not working. Please make our ww2 configuration the same as www4.

Could you please restore the backup server (www2) to our configuration as per our www4 server setup. We are in Australia and this it is now business hours and we can not accept calls.

Please help.

Thanks,

Hayden.

Please note: I tried moving my timezone to (www6) to see if I could restore my configuration without success.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by tec on 02.02.2010 at 03:42.

02.02.2010 02:32 techwise is offline Search for Posts by techwise Add techwise to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Back server not working: Please help ASAP Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

The problem has been resolved. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

02.02.2010 05:47 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Back server not working: Please help ASAP Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Reason for the failure was a misconfiguration after moving to new servers www2, www3, www4 and www5 recently.

The good news is that the new servers are running as fast as lightning. We hope the advantages outweigh the disadvantages.

02.02.2010 06:37 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: