PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: URGENT: incoming NOT working
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
fit
Premium Account

Registration Date: 29.03.2008

Achtung URGENT: incoming NOT working Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Incoming calls (both from the queue and directly dialed to a specific extension) to sip extensions are not working, while calls forwarded to classic extensions work. Also one of the outgoing sip extensions is dead.

This problem started this morning. Normally we are registered with New York, so we tried to switch to your other servers, first Paris then Seattle from the "Personal Data" area of the site.

As of this afternoon at 3:15pm EST, our service is still not working properly.

Please advice,

Michael

01.02.2010 22:12 fitness is offline Search for Posts by fitness Add fitness to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

RE: URGENT: incoming NOT working Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I can confirm that extension to extension calls get a Busy reply, and that only calls that end up on Classic extensions get connected and record CDRs.

02.02.2010 02:14 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: URGENT: incoming NOT working Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Does the problem still exist?

02.02.2010 05:33 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
fit
Premium Account

Registration Date: 29.03.2008

The problem seems to have been solved.

One very strange thing we have noticed is that, by the end of the day, the Usage counter says that we used "724 minutes or (1.4 GB)" for the first day of February.

That is impossible because we lost most of our calls since we could not use the service for most of the day.

02.02.2010 05:39 fitness is offline Search for Posts by fitness Add fitness to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

I can confirm the issue has been resolved.

02.02.2010 11:52 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: