PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: Incoming call problems
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tel
Premium Account

Registration Date: 28.07.2008

Incoming call problems Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,
More problems today, for several hours now all incoming trunks (sipgate) do not ring through to extensions. In the monitor every incoming call shows twice as below:
Hangup 00:00:00
AGI 00:00:00

Extension to extension and outgoing calls are ok.

Sipgate trunks show as registered ok
PBXes restart has no effect

Any ideas ?

Edit: On checking Sipgate website for my trunk status I see that each trunk is registered to 2 different IP SIP addresses.
The IPs are those of WWW5 and WWW1
I don't recall seeing that before, does it indicate that my account hasn't transferred back correctly from WWW1 to WWW5 ?
Regards

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tel on 28.01.2010 at 23:21.

28.01.2010 22:07 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

RE: Incoming call problems Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

It means two registrations are active on SipGate's SIP Registrars. So inbound calls to your DIDs create two outgoing calls from SipGate's SIP Proxies towards PBXes.

29.01.2010 00:09 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
tel
Premium Account

RE: Incoming call problems Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Is that why I see the two entries in call monitor, and my calls fail due to the incorrect one ?
If thats the case then how do I get rid of the false one.
This started around 8 hrs ago so its clearly not going to resolve itself quickly. I have tried deleting the trunks and recreating on PBXes to no avail.

29.01.2010 00:27 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List
cc

Registration Date: 01.01.1970

Zitat:
Originally posted by telagente00
Is that why I see the two entries in call monitor, and my calls fail due to the incorrect one ?
If thats the case then how do I get rid of the false one.
This started around 8 hrs ago so its clearly not going to resolve itself quickly. I have tried deleting the trunks and recreating on PBXes to no avail.

Possibly related to what happened to me?
http://www1.pbxes.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=1259783717

I got zero support... but managed to get it working by changing the software release in personal data section.

good luck!

29.01.2010 02:12 cc is offline Search for Posts by cc Add cc to your Buddy List
tel
Premium Account

Still not working correctly, this is terrible.
This problem must be related to my account being automatically moved from www5 to www1 and then back again, why else would my trunks be registered to www1 ?

IPTel can you remove this incorrect association to www1 please.
Regards

EDIT: Exact same problem in August 2009 was fixed by IPTel restoring my account, please do the same again !

Regards

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tel on 29.01.2010 at 10:05.

29.01.2010 09:20 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Problem fixed. Thanks for your patience.

29.01.2010 11:52 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
tel
Premium Account

Thanks IPTel,
All working ok now,
Regards

29.01.2010 12:05 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: