PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: Cancelation of account by mistake
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
gra

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Cancelation of account by mistake Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,

this morning, I was making a payment with Paypal and I realised that my credit has been changed by the bank so I had to enter a new one and remove the one who was canceled by the bank. I did it not thinking of the consequences on your subscription.

Now I received a message saying that the account will be closed tomorrow. How can I reactivate the subscription without loosing the remaining time (subscription end normally on JAN05).

Thanks for your fast answer because I don't want to loose all the settings.

Jean

26.10.2009 12:12 grabit is offline Search for Posts by grabit Add grabit to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Cancelation of account by mistake Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

The remaining time is too short to start dealing with a refund (it would be less than 20 Euros).

26.10.2009 14:07 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
gra

wütend RE: Cancelation of account by mistake Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

First of all 3 month remaining paid at 9.95 EUR is 29.85 EUR that is more than 20 EUR.

So how can I reactivate the account?

Is my account running until january 05?

Or should I have to pay now? and loosing 3 monthes? at wich price, the shops gives me only the 4.95 EUR price?

Thanks for your clear answers.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by gra on 26.10.2009 at 14:22.

26.10.2009 14:19 grabit is offline Search for Posts by grabit Add grabit to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

RE: Cancelation of account by mistake Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

My calculation gives 2 months (November and December).

When subscribing for your own account you will be charged 9.95 EUR. 4.95 EUR is for accounts that you resell to others.

26.10.2009 14:37 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
gra

OK

I will pay but remeber one thing:

2 monthes x9.95 + 10 days (9.95/3) is still more than 20 EUR.

You don't give me choice I pay and I wil remain unhappy. This system is unfair!

26.10.2009 15:16 grabit is offline Search for Posts by grabit Add grabit to your Buddy List
aid
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 26.05.2008

I agree! I have just got caught in the same situation!

Fair enough, I didn't need to renew again (my cancelled subscription had about a month left) but your customers will vote with their feet if you don't pay attention. I renewed assuming you would play fair...

I don't think anyone is asking for a refund, but adding the time that was cancelled to the new subscription is surely an easy ask???

27.10.2009 00:21 aidanwhitehouse is offline Search for Posts by aidanwhitehouse Add aidanwhitehouse to your Buddy List
cc

I'd have to agree - i-p-tel, your customer service is just plain awful regarding issues like this (although, it's pretty good regarding bugs/issues in the software)

I mean, you're making a customer very unhappy over a few euros - and I'm sure the other people reading this are thinking the same thing.

oh well, pbxes has no real competition - so we'll just grin and bear it... for now...

27.10.2009 02:12 cc is offline Search for Posts by cc Add cc to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Today we refunded 20 Euros to grabit. Sorry for the mistake. Our policy is to refund on renewed subscriptions if the amount is more than 10 Euros.

27.10.2009 09:59 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
gra

smile RE: Cancelation of account by mistake Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks to everybody,

I received my money back and I am again a happy customer!

27.10.2009 11:41 grabit is offline Search for Posts by grabit Add grabit to your Buddy List
aid
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 26.05.2008

Glad you are sorted, but would still urge pbxes to re-consider the policy - it is often the little things that will make people vote with their feet.

28.10.2009 00:04 aidanwhitehouse is offline Search for Posts by aidanwhitehouse Add aidanwhitehouse to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: