PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: FXO and incoming routes
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
lin
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 27.09.2006

FXO and incoming routes Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi.
The FXO of the SPA3102 is configured as 'dynamic'. It makes and receives calls from PSTN line and seem work fine.
But when I attempt to configure it as incoming route to redirect (other menu,callthru,callback,etc) is not recognized by name.
As 'route' does not appear in the call monitor.
Can someone help me.
Lino

23.03.2007 01:40 linobo is offline Search for Posts by linobo Add linobo to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: FXO and incoming routes Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

For trunks of PSTN gateways (SIP server dynamic) incoming routes always identify the trunk by dialed number (DID, DNIS or sometimes called B-party number). Put this number into the trunk field of your incoming route. If you are not sure which format to use try different ones or look into the logs of your SPA because the call monitor does not log this information.

23.03.2007 10:37 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: